SBR helping GTbets steal money from players even when they provide proof of shortage

scribblebob

SBR justifying theft by an A rated sbr book by saying "You were banned by sbrforum (which was because of being drunk and just saying some inappropriate shit on the forum) You didn't follow what we told you to do! (Which is bullshit because I filed like 20 reports because they were not responding to me for weeks) And then finally saying I was badgering staff (I contacted them on live chat on sbr a few times to see what I can do since it seemed like they weren't trying to help me. Inquiring on live chat for 5 minutes regarding the case is not "badgering" it's what anyone would do if 2-3 weeks went by and no progress/update was made)

18 minutes ago, Bimmercando said:

Heard from a most reliable source that GT Bets is one of the most, if not "the most" honest and reliable of sports books in the business.

GT is a smaller operation that values it's reputation operates in such a manner. 

Don't let a poster tarnish a good book's name.

Stiffs opinions don’t count 

11 hours ago, Bimmercando said:

Heard from a most reliable source that GT Bets is one of the most, if not "the most" honest and reliable of sports books in the business.

GT is a smaller operation that values it's reputation operates in such a manner. 

Don't let a poster tarnish a good book's name.

Where exactly did you hear this from? That pretty much will pay but you might have to jump through hoops to get it.You will be limited very quickly ($10) .....and this for betting smallish amounts and not chasing steam.

Someone who travels  to the HQ's of the company's  and knows them all personally/does biz with them.

Quoted, "  .....somebody's always trying to scam something bullshit something, you have no idea how many people want something for nothing, the pure scumbags.

GT bets is probably the most reliable company out there because they're small, their reputation is everything and they are a legit sports book.

Licensed in13 states because of the legalized market so they don't even try and play games.

If you asked me the most reliable sports book in the world, it probably would be GT bets and I'm not talking about " Bookmaker's " of the world that will take million dollar

bets, I'm talking for the small player. "