Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Will try withdrawing via bitcoin next time

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 20119 posts
Got a Canadian check from Heritage in March deposited it at Capital One Still hasn't cleared I called the bank and they said I have to come into the branch to discuss it.

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 12985 posts
Did they close your bank account?

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 20119 posts
no. I went in this week and they told me the guy that took the check stuck it in a drawer and forgot to send it to collections. Funds are still not in, but supposedly within a few days they will be.

Monitor-Tan

Monitor-Tan

TGF Pioneer

• Members
  • 3322 posts
so.. they asked you to come into the bank to tell you that their retarded teller wiped his nose with your check and forgot to send it in....

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 20119 posts

so.. they asked you to come into the bank to tell you that their retarded teller wiped his nose with your check and forgot to send it in....

basically. they wouldn't believe me unless I showed them the documentation from the deposit.

Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket

Big Baller

• Members
  • 1761 posts
yisman use credit unions for this kinda stuff the smaller the bank the faster you'll get your cash speaking from my own experience I don't gamble at Bovada anymore, but the last check I got from them was about 3 years ago...I was about to jump on a plane to head back to the Motherland and literally had only seven days to go...brought the check over to the local credit union...flirted with a chick at the counter...she told me the normal process takes 14-21 business days to clear this kinda stuff....but for me and because she understands my situation, they will clear it in 5 days I had my money in 4 days

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 20119 posts
will see about that next time, never heard of that before bank called me today. Told me I'll get the money May 4. March 25 it was deposited!

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 20119 posts
did it today

You Received

13.47103726 BTC ($ 2,984.10)

Value at time of transaction $ 3,000.00

Big Bear

Big Bear

Banned

• Banned Users
  • 8778 posts

did it today

You Received

13.47103726 BTC ($ 2,984.10)

Value at time of transaction $ 3,000.00

congrats yisman

now how do you convert that to cash?

TeamGSP

TeamGSP

• Members
  • 1595 posts

congrats yisman

now how do you convert that to cash?

you withdraw it to your circle account which can have a pre-linked checking account.  I currently have an instant weekly buy limit of $3,000 with my debit card on there and i also have a $3,000 weekly withdraw limit to the checking account i have linked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users