It’s time we took crypto currency serious. **My FAQ inside

WVU

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/7/2021 at 6:48 PM, raiders72 said:

Like it a lot. Seems like there's going to be a NFT boom and I've been picking some up.

I looked into that decentraland game - interesting idea, and I am with you on NFTs becoming huge in the near future. 

Question is, what is the best way to capitalize on that (besides buying the individual tokens of NFT- based projects)?

I see a couple of marketplace/auction sites (ex Xeno). Seems like buying native tokens for a trading/creation ecosystem like that would be the ideal place to be to capitalize on the NFT trend. But I have no idea which platforms have a leg up.

Are there any that stand out to you, raiders?

Between this and the stock threads and the doge hype, you all have me in at 1100, which is a lot for me.  Wife and I did some darts tonight at $25 a pop for coins. I have mostly cardano at about .63 though. I did 600 for crypto and 500 for stocks. Starting research and hoping to learn a bit. 

I can't imagine the swings with you all that have tons invested. It's been wild just watching this week with a few hundred in. 

13 minutes ago, IAG said:

?  hey I served you up Iota and BNB in my VIP text the other day!   

Not my fault you went with doggie coin instead of cat coin (MONA)  Felines FTW

making money isn't the problem

the problem is you get me hooked on trading fake currencies all night

so then i'm swearing at a screen at 3am and waking everyone up

my daughter said "what were you swearing at" and i said doggies and polkadots

13 minutes ago, jd_ said:

Between this and the stock threads and the doge hype, you all have me in at 1100, which is a lot for me.  Wife and I did some darts tonight at $25 a pop for coins. I have mostly cardano at about .63 though. I did 600 for crypto and 500 for stocks. Starting research and hoping to learn a bit. 

I can't imagine the swings with you all that have tons invested. It's been wild just watching this week with a few hundred in. 

GL JD!   You have to have a strong stomach...if you are in solid projects you will be fine.  BTC went from 42k to 34k quickly a month ago (I sold some here but bought at 10 avg) but then up to 48.  It’s a wild ride.  Sounds like you are off to a great start on ADA.  

Feel free to fire off any questions here.  Plenty of crypto peeps around,

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

making money isn't the problem

the problem is you get me hooked on trading fake currencies all night

so then i'm swearing at a screen at 3am and waking everyone up

my daughter said "what were you swearing at" and i said doggies and polkadots

:laugh  Magic Internet Money that never sleeps!!

Doggies and Polkadots ?

4 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

there is also something you can do with bunnies to get more pancakeswap

no idea what i'm doing but i'm still making money on CAKE, huge run

You don’t have to understand it, you just have to buy it.  Oh and thanks giving me the heads up on pancake...not!  by the time I figured out it was a real coin, it had already taken off....lol

See now I dk if that bunnies thing is real or a joke...sounds just weird enough to be legit. Lol.