It’s time we took crypto currency serious. **My FAQ inside

WVU

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

I looked into that decentraland game - interesting idea, and I am with you on NFTs becoming huge in the near future. 

Question is, what is the best way to capitalize on that (besides buying the individual tokens of NFT- based projects)?

I see a couple of marketplace/auction sites (ex Xeno). Seems like buying native tokens for a trading/creation ecosystem like that would be the ideal place to be to capitalize on the NFT trend. But I have no idea which platforms have a leg up.

Are there any that stand out to you, raiders?

Rari and Bondly are two that I'm on.

1 hour ago, raiders72 said:

Rari and Bondly are two that I'm on.

Check out NFTX . Its designed to act like an index fund giving you exposure to underlying, pooled NFTs. May help with price discovery too. Solid idea.

Buying up NFTs outright may be a good way to go also. For example, TopShot puts out NBA NFTs that are like digital versions of baseball cards. Highly speculative investment, but if the team and the product are both very good, the return rate for the tokens themselves could be in the 100x range.

49 minutes ago, Deemer said:

WVU - are you selling ADA and rebuying dips or just holding? 

I wish I rebought the dips in the last 24 hours.  It is smart to put an autobuy at a ridiculously low price like 40 cents as it could dip down that low like it did yesterday.  It only dips for a split second, so autobuys are hit and miss

6 minutes ago, WVU said:

I wish I rebought the dips in the last 24 hours.  It is smart to put an autobuy at a ridiculously low price like 40 cents as it could dip down that low like it did yesterday.  It only dips for a split second, so autobuys are hit and miss

Is that available on Binance.US?

18 minutes ago, Deemer said:

OH! You need Tether to do it?

Deem ..at pool and don’t have my 2fa with me to log in and walk u thru, but u need to find the market/trading  tab on Krakken. Don’t use the auto buy. It’s more complicated,  but you can limit buy. You don’t need Tether, select the trading pair...BTC, ETH, etc...it’s fairly easy once you get there.   Just watch what you are doing. I have accidentally sold instead of bought before when careless and trying to get a quick good price.