It’s time we took crypto currency serious. **My FAQ inside

WVU

how do you guys like these trades today, and probably sell a chunk at 48,400 before the night is over

buy/limit XBT/USD
$45,402.0

Closed 02-26-21 16:02:55 -0600
  sell/limit XBT/USD
$48,398.0

Closed 02-26-21 11:02:51 -0600
  buy/limit XBT/USD
$45,402.0

Closed 02-26-21 01:18:58 -0600

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

how do you guys like these trades today, and probably sell a chunk at 48,400 before the night is over

buy/limit XBT/USD
$45,402.0

Closed 02-26-21 16:02:55 -0600
  sell/limit XBT/USD
$48,398.0

Closed 02-26-21 11:02:51 -0600
  buy/limit XBT/USD
$45,402.0

Closed 02-26-21 01:18:58 -0600

Get in on $OMI eventually mike. They are selling reserves OTC right now, so the price is stable. It will probably be another couple of weeks before it takes off to outer space. But when it does, it's never looking back.

this isn't another shitcoin. It has a real life use case, a working product, and an incredible, visionary team.

7 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

Get in on $OMI eventually mike. They are selling reserves OTC right now, so the price is stable. It will probably be another couple of weeks before it takes off to outer space. But when it does, it's never looking back.

this isn't another shitcoin. It has a real life use case, a working product, and an incredible, visionary team.

is bitforex the only place to get omi?  i don't have anything set up there

i'll look into those collectibles

1 hour ago, tailsyoulose said:

yeah bitforex only for another few weeks. The collectibles might even have the better short term return.

Sorry I haven’t been following this entire thing all that closely. Do you need OMI  to buy the collectibles  or can you just buy them with Fiat?  Is there any value in just buying OMI and holding?   Looks like you have to buy OMI with Tether at Bitforex?    Bittrex wants $50 to send Tether...Binance did it for $11...then buy OMI with USDT at bitforex? 

I’m trying to understand the relationship between OMI, NFTs and collectibles...and that VEVE app you are speaking of...

appreciate any help.

3 hours ago, IAG said:

Sorry I haven’t been following this entire thing all that closely. Do you need OMI  to buy the collectibles  or can you just buy them with Fiat?  Is there any value in just buying OMI and holding?   Looks like you have to buy OMI with Tether at Bitforex?    Bittrex wants $50 to send Tether...Binance did it for $11...then buy OMI with USDT at bitforex? 

I’m trying to understand the relationship between OMI, NFTs and collectibles...and that VEVE app you are speaking of...

appreciate any help.

Yes you can exchange OMI for "gems" based on the current exchange rate of OMI/USD. Then you can buy items with gems. Or you can just buy gems with apple pay or credit card, as most will likely do, and dont ned to know anything about crypto to take part in the ecosystem. In fact, the crypto part is pretty well hidden, which is great.

OMI is deflationary and is burned with each purchase from the store and secondary market. You can read more at ECOMIs medium page. Its a pretty intricate system of vault, burn wallet, and out of circulation pools.

10 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

New teasers for the Delorean are sick. A GM license was just revealed (think- Hot Wheels!). And Dan keeps hinting at Pokemon.

Exciting stuff here.

Thanks.  I finally got a bit of OMI...looks very low volume, so will be long hold.  Lol. I dk about this one, but not much into it.....Then I looked at that VEVE wallet and the gems, and couldn’t figure out the connection.  I think you explained it pretty well. Thanks! 

I dunno. Nothing about this project is remotely like any other crypto.

The product is ideal for viral adoption, and I don't see any scenario where it doesn't blow up to be huge. Which could happen any day.

That doesn't necessarily mean that OMI will skyrocket to 50c, but it does guarantee lots of sales, which means lots of buybacks and lots of burned tokens. 

The founders all hold 7.5 bil, and I suspect they will all be multi billionaires when all is said and done. Which implies a 60c price point, or so. I may be wrong, but I have a very strong lean on this one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/27/2021 at 1:19 AM, tailsyoulose said:

OMI has been garbage.  Sinking like a rock just like the interest in NFTs