Top 3 all time TGF "whackjobs"

undertaker

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

You know raise, we're basically a 12 man forum, you can tell us scoop. :lol

Many people , including myself have been wondering about those mysterious envelopes from Bush funeral a couple years ago  ago Dec 2018.

Remember Pence got one along with the criminal enterprise associates   like ,Biden, Obama, Clinton and other Bush. To refresh memories here. Jeb almost looks like he say a ghost at 6min

15 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Many people , including myself have been wondering about those mysterious envelopes from Bush funeral a couple years ago  ago Dec 2018.

Remember Pence got one along with the criminal enterprise associates   like ,Biden, Obama, Clinton and other Bush. To refresh memories here. Jeb almost looks like he say a ghost at 6min

Are you REALLY That IGNORANT?

Or are you working on a Grade-Z Comedy Act?

Pin on Humor me....

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Lemme guess you believe they all got the same note that says “they know !” or some whoreshit like that. 

Get get your head out of your ass , get a job, and stop spending time on conspiracies. 

8 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Ok, we're listening, what about the envelopes?

8 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Ok, after watching the video, it's hard to say what's going on, my guess is it's an invitation to some kind of post funeral event,   they are cringing because they dont really want to attend.

You know how it is, you dont really want to be there to begin with(but you do it), then you find out there's another event with people you dont want to be with? Then you start talking to each other..."hey, are you going, etc?" possibly an event with the Trumps? :mutley

It doesn't have to be sinister.

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

Ok, after watching the video, it's hard to say what's going on, my guess is it's an invitation to some kind of post funeral event,   they are cringing because they dont really want to attend.

You know how it is, you dont really want to be there to begin with(but you do it), then you find out there's another event with people you dont want to be with? Then you start talking to each other..."hey, are you going, etc?" possibly an event with the Trumps? :mutley

Typical sheep response. 

Those notes obviously claim from the Illuminati 

7 hours ago, mikeman said:

Wouldnt think too much of it except for the look on Jeb Bushs face

and the way those secret service people are watching for reactions.

Its a mystery thats all.

wantitall4moi 07:59 PM Today
I dont have time for forum nonsense.

We are the new front line heroes now.

Only thing I may have been wrong abot was apparently they did in fact bus people in from BLM and Antifa. They also let them in THE side not the front. Basically cops were letting everyone in.

Now that people have had a chance to see whats going on its pretty clear, like I said immediately theyre basically filming all this shit like a low budget flm. Saw a few videosof cops acting like theyre in a panic running from the mob. Yet the guy shooting the vedio is pereftly places behind him. And the first guy through witht he mob stops and takes phots of the cop running away with a professional camera, not a phone but a full on camera with telephot lens.

yup real believabl.

What will be interesting is how they cherry pick the guys theyre allegedly going to chanse down and try and arrest.

Not a single photo in that montage looks like any of the guys who were taking selfies and runnign around the chambers and offices of the Senate and the House.

That viking guy is a known antifa loser. And to top THAT off they had a phot ogf hi and NAncy Peolosis son in law together. No spin on that is going to be good. Either he is taking pictures with a trump terrosist or he is taking pictures ith an Antifa terrorist. ither way viking guy is all over the inside of hat place doing whatever. Those photos probably alrady scrubbed though.

in the end the right side is going to win. This has stopped being a battle of politics its moved into the real battle its always been good versus evil.

Evil will not win this time. Too much is at stake.

Like I said I am still sure that Trump will be sworn in as the next president.

And as I said a long time ago that may or may not be on JAn 20th. I didnt think it would be that date before I till dont think it will be that date But neither will Biden.

all of this has had to happen to continue to expose these people and nowthat they really think they have won you see how treacherous and vindictive they are. I think I heard somewhere Trump has been kicked off twitter permantly already. And they tried to dothe 25th amendment and are also talking impeachmeent (again).

Theyre all showing how evil they are.Winners who suposedy have the moral high ground dont do that shit.

FAct is theyre still scared of him because they know he knows everything and he is abot to drop the bomb thats why they continue to try and undermine him and paint him as the evil one, and why they continue to try and make us look loie the bad guys when all summer it was their side that did the actual terrorist acts (and continue to do so actually) bot no one mentioned it at all.

But we are see more and more losers and quitters continually lining up to abandon ship.

This is going wel beyond Trump and thats why it is taking so long to manifest itself.

Like I said there were over a million people there, I would say close to 3 imllion. "news' is saying a coupe hundred thousand. LOL. But many of them dontevenlike trump and said they didnt vote for him (or anyone) but they still love this contry.

You can only push people so far before they push back. And that pushing isnt going to be walking into a building any LEGAL citizen owns. They were already in there. 

When it happens you will know. It is goign to be nationwide and it wil lbe as coordinated as it can be. If it has gtto come to that. Many hope it wont because they know what happens whenshit like that has totake place. It isnt pretty. But it is a necessity, and like I said 8 or 10 years ago now when it happens youre going to have to pick a side, and there is goign to be a winning side and a losing side. There willbe no fence sitters. There cant be. It is goign tobe complete scorched earth.

Thats why it is shaping up like it is. COntinuing to let these so called supporters all swith back to sucking leftist nuts.

The exposure is the key, as it whatthe rhetoric is.

In the end no matter how harsh the judgement the ones left will all be in agreement that it was necessary the strife and conflict will come to a hard and fast halt. These petty fights and bullshit we have now will stop.

These divisions that have been manufactored and fanned will cease. The REAL enemies willface the punishments they deserve.

And the thing is abot half that cfrowd that was there thinks it will be a divine intervention the other half think it will take the people. I would say both are partially right. If you have faith then you know the divine uses men for their needs. 

And this is also being allowed to look so desperate that whenit happens people will have no other way to explain it but Divine intevention.

2 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Only thing I may have been wrong abot was apparently they did in fact bus people in from BLM and Antifa. They also let them in THE side not the front. Basically cops were letting everyone in.

Now that people have had a chance to see whats going on its pretty clear, like I said immediately theyre basically filming all this shit like a low budget flm. Saw a few videosof cops acting like theyre in a panic running from the mob. Yet the guy shooting the vedio is pereftly places behind him. And the first guy through witht he mob stops and takes phots of the cop running away with a professional camera, not a phone but a full on camera with telephot lens.

yup real believabl.

What will be interesting is how they cherry pick the guys theyre allegedly going to chanse down and try and arrest.

Not a single photo in that montage looks like any of the guys who were taking selfies and runnign around the chambers and offices of the Senate and the House.

That viking guy is a known antifa loser. And to top THAT off they had a phot ogf hi and NAncy Peolosis son in law together. No spin on that is going to be good. Either he is taking pictures with a trump terrosist or he is taking pictures ith an Antifa terrorist. ither way viking guy is all over the inside of hat place doing whatever. Those photos probably alrady scrubbed though.

in the end the right side is going to win. This has stopped being a battle of politics its moved into the real battle its always been good versus evil.

And as I said a long time ago that may or may not be on JAn 20th. I didnt think it would be that date before I till dont think it will be that date But neither will Biden.

all of this has had to happen to continue to expose these people and nowthat they really think they have won you see how treacherous and vindictive they are. I think I heard somewhere Trump has been kicked off twitter permantly already. And they tried to dothe 25th amendment and are also talking impeachmeent (again).

Theyre all showing how evil they are.Winners who suposedy have the moral high ground dont do that shit.

FAct is theyre still scared of him because they know he knows everything and he is abot to drop the bomb thats why they continue to try and undermine him and paint him as the evil one, and why they continue to try and make us look loie the bad guys when all summer it was their side that did the actual terrorist acts (and continue to do so actually) bot no one mentioned it at all.

But we are see more and more losers and quitters continually lining up to abandon ship.

This is going wel beyond Trump and thats why it is taking so long to manifest itself.

Like I said there were over a million people there, I would say close to 3 imllion. "news' is saying a coupe hundred thousand. LOL. But many of them dontevenlike trump and said they didnt vote for him (or anyone) but they still love this contry.

You can only push people so far before they push back. And that pushing isnt going to be walking into a building any LEGAL citizen owns. They were already in there. 

When it happens you will know. It is goign to be nationwide and it wil lbe as coordinated as it can be. If it has gtto come to that. Many hope it wont because they know what happens whenshit like that has totake place. It isnt pretty. But it is a necessity, and like I said 8 or 10 years ago now when it happens youre going to have to pick a side, and there is goign to be a winning side and a losing side. There willbe no fence sitters. There cant be. It is goign tobe complete scorched earth.

Thats why it is shaping up like it is. COntinuing to let these so called supporters all swith back to sucking leftist nuts.

In the end no matter how harsh the judgement the ones left will all be in agreement that it was necessary the strife and conflict will come to a hard and fast halt. These petty fights and bullshit we have now will stop.

These divisions that have been manufactored and fanned will cease. The REAL enemies willface the punishments they deserve.

And the thing is abot half that cfrowd that was there thinks it will be a divine intervention the other half think it will take the people. I would say both are partially right. If you have faith then you know the divine uses men for their needs. 

And this is also being allowed to look so desperate that whenit happens people will have no other way to explain it but Divine intevention.

If these nuts are going to post long, rambling messages, they should check for typos

2 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

yup real believabl.

Holy smokes

He makes Raise look somewhat sane.

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Can someone tell me more about these Lizard People?

I've never met a Lizard Man.

That's what I've been asking, are they wearing costumes, is it some mental control that masks their true nature? We need the deets.

Supposedly that guy who bombed nashville did it because of the lizard people.