Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

a grown man who's whole thought process is based on bullshit, raise when you realize this, it is going to be devastating to you, one day it will happen

Ha, okay  buddy keep buying into the nonsense your MSM gods are feeding you and Ill just stick with actual facts.

I was once a sheep like you and I WAS devastated when I realized how long they were lying to me. I already went through the awakening and If you are lucky then so will you.

I mean Jaysus H Christ, you been posting BS from that scammer Elias for a couple of months now.:laugh

But Like I said, if you just ignore the evidence of fraud then it doesnt exist. They got you fools repeating the "no evidence" mantra like clockwork,

20 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Biden and Harris are a good team. both plagerize like mofos

cunte comma la la tells a story from another famous person in Elle but puts herself in the story

canvas.png

More Ignorant MOUTHSHITS from The Parrot?

Glad to see that you have moved on from "Stop the Steal" to ACCEPTING Biden as your leader.

So, now TGF knows what to expect (in the future) from your Imbecilic Brain (which Parrots RW Mouthshits).

4 Years of Mindless Anti-Biden Memes.

Pay yr bets, STIFF...

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

So then you dont know how Im an idiot...okay sounds legit.

Watch and learn a thing or three pal and get back to me on the 20th of Jan:hator maybe even sooner!

3 hours ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

If I’m the one that has to explain, you won’t get it or agree. And therein lies the problem. 

Raise doesn’t get much of anytime. Dumb as dirt but he thinks mouthshiting things written by insane people makes him smart. Guy is worse than Bigrunner 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread