Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, sleepy said:

This is why the GOP is a joke and will never win another election. People on the right overwhelmingly support her yet you losers want to all be little bitches like Romney and cower in fear to the democrats and do exactly what they want you to do.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EtTYE5FWQAE7tPt?format=jpg&name=large

Pure insanity, never apologize, that just forces you to apologize another 100 times, with each one required to be more and more sincere(or should we say insincere). macarthy totally ignores the 4th option, which is to say loud and clear to the left to go to hell.

17 hours ago, sleepy said:

The anchor talked over him and didn't let him respond.

Mike should have told him to fuck himself.

Mike looked weak by not doing just that.

But hell Lindell is worth over 300 million.

Probably didn’t bother him much that the anchor was reading off his network legal disclaimer.

7 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Ummm, yes...true dat.

I think Amazon Prime may have this Paddy:

4 hours and 11 minutes of cowardice and shame.

The Sorrow and the Pity

Season 1

(4)1972NR
Along with NIGHT AND FOG and SHOAH, Marcel Ophuls�۪ Oscar-nominated documentary about the French government�۪s collaboration with Germany during the Nazi occupation is one of the most important cinematic documents of the horrors of World War Two.

59 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Interesting, but I'm not sure i can pencil in a 3 hr block? Raise will give us the highlights.

Highlights?

I received an advance copy (from one of my numerous connections).

HERE is the "Main Storyline":

Bigfoot told Nessie that he saw the Still-Living Elvis Presley transmit the "Indisputable Evidence of Vote Fraud" to the Ghost of Hitler (currently occupying a hidden cove in the Andes, only accessible by burro).

^That is the sort of "irrefutable evidence" that Lindell is certain will "blow the lid off".

2 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Highlights?

I received an advance copy (from one of my numerous connections).

HERE is the "Main Storyline":

Bigfoot told Nessie that he saw the Still-Living Elvis Presley transmit the "Indisputable Evidence of Vote Fraud" to the Ghost of Hitler (currently occupying a hidden cove in the Andes, only accessible by burro).

^That is the sort of "irrefutable evidence" that Lindell is certain will "blow the lid off".

Can you confirm that Lisa Marie Presley's adulterous affair with Bat Boy doomed her otherwise fairy tale marriage with Michael Jackson?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I think Amazon Prime may have this Paddy:

4 hours and 11 minutes of cowardice and shame.

The Sorrow and the Pity

Season 1

(4)1972NR
Along with NIGHT AND FOG and SHOAH, Marcel Ophuls�۪ Oscar-nominated documentary about the French government�۪s collaboration with Germany during the Nazi occupation is one of the most important cinematic documents of the horrors of World War Two.

Good Jimmy, thanks. I did see trailers of it on YouTube. I assume it is in French? We do have Prime.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread