TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

9 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

that brassard family were the peak of bad acting

all 3 of them walking and running around just fine... and then later on they all have casts/wheelchair/crutches and talk about all the shrapnel they were getting, which totally never happened

I never even knew there was any "conspiracy" about that event. Will have to check it out.

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

And we have Yet another MSM sheep that will repeat what his MSM gods tell him to.

It is much easier than having to think for yourself. I get it.

When the facts are NOT on a LIB sheeps side they attack the messenger. SOP. Stupid is as stupid does.

And you're a QAnon sheep who repeats what Q tells you to.

Believing everything you read from QAnon isn't exactly thinking for yourself.

You conspiracy theory libs keep talking about some Qanon. No such thing, I still dont know what you all are talking about?

I have STILL never mentioned this entity other than in responding to you fools, while multiple LIB on this board have mentioned it over and over:scratch

You fucks are so afraid of the truth that you wont even take a chance of reviewing evidence that may sway you from what your

MSM Gods told you to think. Hilarious really.

Carry on sheep, if you enjoy being a cucked slave to the overlords then so be it.

Not even sure why you all seem to bother to respond to my HIGHLY INFORMATIVE posts, besides the fact that your masters have told you fight the truth.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzannerowankelleher/2021/02/06/trumps-dc-hotel-is-jacking-up-rates-for-qanons-next-special-date/amp/?sh=581e3ebc7b85&__twitter_impression=true

For some QAnon conspiracy theorists, March 4, 2021 is a date circled in red Sharpie on the calendar. The truly devoted believe that, on this special date, Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 19th president of the United States.

The theory borrows from the sovereign citizens movement, which espouses that a law enacted in 1871 secretly turned the U.S. into a corporation and ended the American government put in place by the founding fathers. Accordingly, the true inauguration date was not January 20, as the rest of the world believes. The conspiracy theory holds that real inauguration will happen on March 4, the date on which inaugurations were held prior to the 1933 passage of the 20th amendment. Still following? QAnon followers believe that Trump will be sworn in on March 4 as the 19th president of the United States. The last true president, the theory goes, was Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th president, who was in office in 1871 when the United States turned into a corporation. Got it?

I am convinced by the number of LIBS who chose to respond to this post that several of you are legit paid shills.

Yes you post other stuff as cover on your own, but you are paid to infiltrate boards and quickly deny anthying that might expose truth. Kinda like crisis actors for posting boards.

It is quite amazing really as I look at how this same behavior is  repeated on different boards, you all never try to use logic or facts but rather you attack the poster.

I think people that seek truth see right through the charade but you guys are effective in preventing folks that are unsure ....you get them to lean toward believing the false narrative while at the same time strenthening the false beliefs of the "honest" sheep.

15 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I am convinced by the number of LIBS who chose to respond to this post that several of you are legit paid shills.

Yes you post other stuff as cover on your own, but you are paid to infiltrate boards and quickly deny anthying that might expose truth. Kinda like crisis actors for posting boards.

It is quite amazing really as I look at how this same behavior is  repeated on different boards, you all never try to use logic or facts but rather you attack the poster.

I think people that seek truth see right through the charade but you guys are effective in preventing folks that are unsure ....you get them to lean toward believing the false narrative while at the same time strenthening the false beliefs of the "honest" sheep.

Fuck, I'm supposed to be getting paid for this??  Who do I contact to collect my check?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread