• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Teddy kgb said:

Comments like this crack me up....what a fvcking sheep

Proud of being one as well.   

The same moron answered the following question I asked

"Name something good Joe has done for the US in his first week"

with"Got rid of the pipeline"   he wasnt joking, just parroting some false notion about it being good for the environment. Talk about a clueless parrot fuktard.  lol

7 minutes ago, ajt said:

what a fvcking stiff

You stupid sheep fvck, you would have paid Downsouth because Hammer and IAG told you too....I’m my own man and know that if a man gives you the keys to his car and tells you to ‘floor it’ on your way home from the bar....you don’t pay his deductible just because you flipped it

Just now, Teddy kgb said:

You stupid sheep fvck, you would have paid Downsouth because Hammer and IAG told you too....I’m my own man and know that if a man gives you the keys to his car and tells you to ‘floor it’ on your way home from the bar....you don’t pay his deductible was you flip it

Yeah but Teddy can always pay his tab and NOT be a stiff

AJT will be a stupid moronic sheep the rest of his life.

9 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

You stupid sheep fvck, you would have paid Downsouth because Hammer and IAG told you too....I’m my own man and know that if a man gives you the keys to his car and tells you to ‘floor it’ on your way home from the bar....you don’t pay his deductible just because you flipped it

No, I would've paid because I'm not a piece of shit stiff.

What do you know ANOTHER violent person at the capital arrested that was NOT MAGA.

Still looking for a legit violent or destructive Trump supporter  at captial.

Now Im not claiming the number is 0 but aside from perhaps a rougue or two the violence and destruction on that day was carried out by Antifa related actors.

The Left continues to lie about this false flag event and their useful idiots keep parroting the lie.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/helmet-boy-uses-helmet-capitol-riot-skateboards-without-one-arrested-long-criminal-record/

You gotta love having sheep to control, they just take your word for everything.

You dont even have to prove anything to them , just say it happened and they parrot it.

Offer stand for 48 hours. If she is really dead there will be solid evidence of such, just like any other person that dies in thsi country. $20 bucks to your charity.

Funeral and death cert proof. None of you are even likely to look and those that do thinking "hey 5 minute of effort for a 20 dono aint bad " will be surprised :doh

IF you would like to learn about "elites" and human trafficking the short video will inform and appall you

Reminder .....Even people that we think are wholesome and "angels" like Oprah, had deep ties to people like John of God, Epstein and Weinstein.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ppV7axR2ccET/

To the deniers dont bother " its just another conspiracy theory video"

4 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

What kind of logic is this??

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread