TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

The stolen valor , pencil pushing fraud is getting paid extra tonight.

His dumb arguments fool the sheep like AJT and ZZ but everyone else is just shaking their head and laughing at him

EVen his reach around buddy Joey knows this kid is a fraud but feels sorry for his becuase Hines pretends to have PTSD from being out in battle.

Fake , fraudulent pussy asss bitch .:laugh

Hines should Stick to posting about  e-sports, where people  pretend to be soldiers:laugh...he is an expert on that .

Why didn't you serve in the military Raise? You have dodged that question repeatedly when asked. Go ahead, let's here it.

Its sad that a supposed patriot like yourself continually demeans people that fought for the US without ever having done so yourself. 

Gutless coward

• Replies 69.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

That is why we need to educate the populace. American education lags behind most Western democracies. If we do a better job of teaching students, they are more likely to be rational actors in the voting booth.

It's going the wrong way, 50 years ago most people were smart, at least somewhat educated, and almost all of them really wanted this country to succeed. Those days are over, 1/2 the country wants the country to fail, and they vote accordingly.

And now we have a situation where an entire generation of students is going to be a yr behind , stupid for eternity. great plan.

They want to eliminate merit in any decisions regarding education, job selection, etc, what so you thing will be the result of that?

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It's going the wrong way, 50 years ago most people were smart, at least somewhat educated, and almost all of them really wanted this country to succeed. Those days are over, 1/2 the country wants the country to fail, and they vote accordingly.

And now we have a situation where an entire generation of students is going to be a yr behind , stupid for eternity. great plan.

They want to eliminate merit in any decisions regarding education, job selection, etc, what so you thing will be the result of that?

And by educate , Hines Fraud means to continue indocrinating them in Marxism.

They dont need to be smart, they just need to obey

Half the country doesn't want the US to fail, there are just very different opinions on how to go forward. Republicans largely want to keep the status quo, while the Democrats largely want to change it.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

And by educate , Hines Fraud means to continue indocrinating them in Marxism.

They dont need to be smart, they just need to obey

1) Dodging a simple question about why you didn't serve in the military once again

2) I would pay a decent amount of money to listen to you try to explain Marxism for half an hour. You haven't even read the Communist Manifesto, and it's less than 30 pages.

Just now, HinesWard86 said:

Half the country doesn't want the US to fail, there are just very different opinions on how to go forward. Republicans largely want to keep the status quo, while the Democrats largely want to change it.

So you think tearing down every vestige of our countries past is the way to go?  Glorifying every practice that is proven by history to be harmful, that's going to make things better?

Education doesn't matter, truth doesn't matter, hard work doesn't matter, those things will be punished, while sloth and insincerity will be rewarded, laws not enforced, breaking them actually encouraged, that's the path?

That's the path if your goal is to destroy the country.

Hines, i assume you've had jobs, and i assume you've had coworkers that were good, a lot that were average, and some that were below avg and worthless. Imagine working there if mgmt made a deliberate decision to being in more and more losers who dont carry their weight?

That's what the left is trying to do, flood the country with more and more poor, uneducated, unskilled people, most of whom dont share our values. What will be the result of that, what would happen if a company did that?

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So you think tearing down every vestige of our countries past is the way to go?  Glorifying every practice that is proven by history to be harmful, that's going to make things better?

Education doesn't matter, truth doesn't matter, hard work doesn't matter, those things will be punished, while sloth and insincerity will be rewarded, laws not enforced, breaking them actually encouraged, that's the path?

That's the path if your goal is to destroy the country.

I don't think there's a problem with tearing down stupid shit like monuments to the Confederacy...especially considering how many of them were built in the 20th Century.

What harmful practices are being glorified? How will sloth and insincerity be rewarded?

Did you see the study that people were actually more productive working from home than they were at the office in 2020?

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Hines, i assume you've had jobs, and i assume you've had coworkers that were good, a lot that were average, and some that were below avg and worthless. Imagine working there if mgmt made a deliberate decision to being in more and more losers who dont carry their weight?

That's what the left is trying to do, flood the country with more and more poor, uneducated, unskilled people, most of whom dont share our values. What will be the result of that, what would happen if a company did that?

What place is bringing in more and more people that can't carry their weight?

I think one of the worst jobs when it comes to cronyism and shitty hiring practices is being a police officer. How many instances have we seen of a cop parting ways with his previous unit in order to keep an issue under wraps only for that police officer to get hired somewhere else and start doing the same shit?

Also, for all the fear of illegal immigrants, pretty much every economic study points to the fact that illegal immigration is a net benefit for the US. Americans don't want to spend hours picking fruits and vegetables for pennies on the dollar. 

1 minute ago, HinesWard86 said:

I don't think there's a problem with tearing down stupid shit like monuments to the Confederacy...especially considering how many of them were built in the 20th Century.

What harmful practices are being glorified? How will sloth and insincerity be rewarded?

Did you see the study that people were actually more productive working from home than they were at the office in 2020?

How about washington, lincoln, jefferson, etc? It's all coming down because the goal isn't to tear down statues, its to tear down the nation.

I'm not talking about covid restricitons, I'm talking about the lefts desire to stop testing students - tests are rtacist, stop selecting people based on merit, stop promoting people based on merit, advancing people based on proper political thought, that's what they did in china and russia - before they changed into what they are now.

1 minute ago, HinesWard86 said:

What place is bringing in more and more people that can't carry their weight?

I think one of the worst jobs when it comes to cronyism and shitty hiring practices is being a police officer. How many instances have we seen of a cop parting ways with his previous unit in order to keep an issue under wraps only for that police officer to get hired somewhere else and start doing the same shit?

Also, for all the fear of illegal immigrants, pretty much every economic study points to the fact that illegal immigration is a net benefit for the US. Americans don't want to spend hours picking fruits and vegetables for pennies on the dollar. 

yea, that was the immigrants of the past - they came here hoping for a better life and wanted to become americans, like all the hmongs i worked with who changed even their names to american ones. They wanted to become americans, and their children did.

Now the goal is to bring in people that want to change america into what they left.

How about washington, lincoln, jefferson, etc? It's all coming down because the goal isn't to tear down statues, its to tear down the nation.

I'm not talking about covid restricitons, I'm talking about the lefts desire to stop testing students - tests are rtacist, stop selecting people based on merit, stop promoting people based on merit, advancing people based on proper political thought, that's what they did in china and russia - before they changed into what they are now.

I'm not a fan of tearing down statues to our best presidents, but I also don't like that they are essentially deified and considered sacrosanct in the eyes of some. They are men, flawed men, just like any of us.

Some tests are racist and have been empirically shown to be racist. Merit is still the primary hiring factor here though. 

Just stop. You're living in the clinton years of the late 1990's, this is 2021 and the dems want to destroy america.

That is from 2016.

I don't know how many immigrants you talk to now, but I can assure you very few want to destroy the American way of life. I know Somalis, Ethiopians, Cubans, Guatemalans, Iraqis, etc. and the vast majority of them are fine, upstanding people that just want a better life. 

Just talk to them. You'll find they aren't the danger you think they are.

3 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

That is from 2016.

I don't know how many immigrants you talk to now, but I can assure you very few want to destroy the American way of life. I know Somalis, Ethiopians, Cubans, Guatemalans, Iraqis, etc. and the vast majority of them are fine, upstanding people that just want a better life. 

Just talk to them. You'll find they aren't the danger you think they are.

Cmon man, somali's are utterly worthless, truly degenerate humans.

Now ehiopians are the opposite, they're all christains. they work hard and dont have attitudes.

19 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Cmon man, somali's are utterly worthless, truly degenerate humans.

Now ehiopians are the opposite, they're all christains. they work hard and dont have attitudes.

The Somali's are good at car jackings. They don't even wait for dark anymore.

They are also good at marrying their brother and paying him 1.6 million as a consultant.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread