• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great stuff so far from President Biden!  At this pace it may only take him 2 years before he ranks among the best ever to hold the office and could position himself for another landslide victory in the next election. Hell with the job now being done and an Administration that's for the people and not for themselves we may be looking at the Current and Future President in Harris for an additional 2 terms. 

Biden/Harris continue to win hearts and minds. This country is on an upswing again!

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

but Pedo Biden cares and is for the little guy

where the fuck our TGF commies ZZ, sharpe turd, AJT on this

32 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What are you talking about, one of his 1st executive orders was revoking one by Trump that kept insulin costs down. You think those people are lying? :doh

FACT is....

That Trump order was simply frozen before it had ever taken effect so Trumps order had not even kicked in yet and hadn't lowered the price of anything lol. Second that order from Trump would have only targeted some community heath centers in the 340B program which is a small number (about 1400) and not hospitals, pharmacies, etc which is where the real problem can be found.

It stated that "federally qualified health centers, which purchase insulin and epinephrine through the 340B drug program, pass along any savings they receive from discounted drug prices to medically underserved patients. Federal funds would be blocked from any clinics charging low income patients more than their acquisition price for insulin and Epi-pens." This was already a practice of most every clinic in this circumstance, as patients are already on a sliding scale for prescription costs.

So In fact that Trump order would have done very little if anything, it was more for show than action if you read it. The freeze on this order was put into place until March 22nt so it could be reviewed by the new administration, which by the way is a typical process and has been for years.

During Trumps entire Presidency the only people who received lower insulin costs were those seniors on Medicare who agreed to join a Part D or Advantage plan. They only got the $35 insulin cap if they agreed to pay for enhanced coverage. This was an action plan that had previously been in place. 

So what exactly is this person talking about? Because nothing Trump did during his presidency would have lowered her son's insulin price and nothing Biden has done since being in office would have raised her son's insulin prices. 

2 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

With the amount of control a run of the mill Lefty has, I find it crazy that the vote was only 80m to 77m you would think it was 150 to 7

I admit the Left owns the Right but I don’t know why we sit on our hands and let it happen, the numbers are about even, we need to stand up and fight.

81,281,502 74,222,593

1 hour ago, zzmocashzz said:

your not very good at math teddy

Ohh ok you got me I was off 2m out of 150m

Lets micro it since numbers are hard for you to understand 

If 85 people were on one side of a fence and 77 were on the other side and they were ready to go fight against each other....would you be screaming that the odds were just to great to overcome? 

Same shit, there were (so u say) 85m Biden and 77m Trump 

My original question remains....why is the Left so dominant? It’s not that big of a hurdle to overcome so why are we sitting on our hands

4 hours ago, Sharp Square said:

FACT is....

That Trump order was simply frozen before it had ever taken effect so Trumps order had not even kicked in yet and hadn't lowered the price of anything lol. Second that order from Trump would have only targeted some community heath centers in the 340B program which is a small number (about 1400) and not hospitals, pharmacies, etc which is where the real problem can be found.

It stated that "federally qualified health centers, which purchase insulin and epinephrine through the 340B drug program, pass along any savings they receive from discounted drug prices to medically underserved patients. Federal funds would be blocked from any clinics charging low income patients more than their acquisition price for insulin and Epi-pens." This was already a practice of most every clinic in this circumstance, as patients are already on a sliding scale for prescription costs.

So In fact that Trump order would have done very little if anything, it was more for show than action if you read it. The freeze on this order was put into place until March 22nt so it could be reviewed by the new administration, which by the way is a typical process and has been for years.

During Trumps entire Presidency the only people who received lower insulin costs were those seniors on Medicare who agreed to join a Part D or Advantage plan. They only got the $35 insulin cap if they agreed to pay for enhanced coverage. This was an action plan that had previously been in place. 

So what exactly is this person talking about? Because nothing Trump did during his presidency would have lowered her son's insulin price and nothing Biden has done since being in office would have raised her son's insulin prices. 

Exactly.  Her price went up because of insurance and shitty Big Pharma companies.  Guys acting like the person who tried to gut ACA for 4 years was a champion of healthcare.

6 hours ago, Sharp Square said:

FACT is....

Costs me $56 for a bottle of insulin for my cat - it lasts about 2.5 months. Highway robbery if you ask me.

The insulin cost me about 75 cents/day, but the syringes aren't cheap(about 20 cents each), i use the same one for the evening injection. then you have to test his blood glucose every so often - the test strips are about 75 cents per, So it costs at least $1 day not counting his special food and the damn vet visits.

I wonder if I can get some welfare for Walter, considering he's black and unemployed?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread