TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

1 minute ago, Sharp Square said:

I want insulin and other drug prices drastically lower same as u but that trump order was a joke, it was made to be used as a talking point during late campaign rallies and not to actually have a real mainstream effect. 

Tell that to the kids that cant afford insulin.

• Replies 69.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, mikeman said:

Tell that to the kids that cant afford insulin.

Hey I feel bad for him and the family, I really do. But his Mom was clearly trying to mislead people or does not understand what was happening, which was my point and I made it clearly! 

We can all agree insulin prices are ridiculous and out of control and I wish someone would make a program that would allow her son to get the medicine he needs at a price anyone can afford. I don't care who does it but as we well know its not an easy thing to get done here. Plenty of Republican and Democratic Presidents have had a chance and well we haven't made much headway sadly. 

8 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

It was simply part of an broad executive order freeze, which by the way is typical and has happened for years by both sides when administrations change over. And only frozen until March 22, it could very well be passed along and put into action. 

And again read it and you would know that order would not have hurt big pharma at all lol  in fact it would have had such a small impact I am sure they could care less. Which is the out of context part of that article, it refuses to list the actual executive order and list the details of it because if they had it would have made the whole piece mute. 

I want insulin and other drug prices drastically lower same as u but that trump order was a joke, it was made to be used as a talking point during late campaign rallies and not to actually have a real mainstream effect. 

tell my members that can afford their diabetic medicines for the first time ever that the trump order was a joke.  

Im truely amazed how blinded by their party some people can be

1 minute ago, Sharp Square said:

Hey I feel bad for him and the family, I really do. But his Mom was clearly trying to mislead people or does not understand what was happening, which was my point and I made it clearly! 

We can all agree insulin prices are ridiculous and out of control and I wish someone would make a program that would allow her son to get the medicine he needs at a price anyone can afford. I don't care who does it but as we well know its not an easy thing to get done here. Plenty of Republican and Democratic Presidents have had a chance and well we haven't made much headway sadly. 

The insulin market is a scam, apparently what the pharma co's do is make slight changes to the product to prevent generic competition. otherwise it would cost something like $10.

44 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

None of this is remotely accurate. Political theater like this always backfires.

And as far as Biden being a "good man" - there's hundreds of videos of him groping women and children in front of their husbands/fathers - ever wonder why he does that? Take a guess.

It's very accurate. It's not political theatre. It will never backfire.

You're a lying fucking goof about Biden. Do I seem like the kind of guy who'd "take a guess', fuckstick?

I don't particularly like Biden either. But I despise shitballs like you, and love toiletbowling you in places like this.

Now you were gurgling about....?

2 minutes ago, ajt said:

They all know Trump is guilty, the GQP is terrified of him though.

Guilty of what, telling his supporters to peacefully protest. #1 there was no insurrection - it was basically a selfie fest where people entered, took selfies, texted their friends and left. #2 - the few actual troublemakers were not even trump supporters, they were either paid agitators or antifa types.

Just now, IAG said:

Yep.  Cowards. 

Some of them will pay the price in the next election. It may be a generation before the Republican party returns to power.

Just now, mikeman said:

Guilty of what, telling his supporters to peacefully protest. #1 there was no insurrection - it was basically a selfie fest where people entered, took selfies, texted their friends and left. #2 - the few actual troublemakers were not even trump supporters, they were either paid agitators or antifa types.

Try not creating a preferable fantasy to a murderous reality that doesn't serve your own prejudices, Mike. Every senator who voted to acquit was a coward for the very reasons IAG says.

6 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Going to suck for CNN and MSNBC for a while having to cheer-lead Pedo Joe's unpopular agenda instead of another week of Trump and MTG rage.

No, it's not. Because CNN is meant for intelligent people, not the scum of the earth like you, you pathetic little wanker.

2 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

tell my members that can afford their diabetic medicines for the first time ever that the trump order was a joke.  

Im truely amazed how blinded by their party some people can be

TN the order was never on the books, so I am not sure what exactly you are talking about? The order was never activated so it had absolutely no effect at all on any of your members diabetic medicine prices, none. It was signed in July but was not going to take effect until Jan 1st of this year, and it was frozen before hand, so it was nothing but a piece of paper. 

Perhaps some of your members on Medicare Plan D etc are now getting their meds cheaper but that is not what we are talking about. That plan was never touched by Biden. 

So? Who is the blind one here exactly? Please explain

Trump should have a victory Press conference. What a bunch of dumb fkn libtards .

Biden has no clue what he is doing. Watch how he gets frustrated when he forgets what he's talking about,

We can only hope these crazy azz libtards get voted out of office . 

Cnn hopefully will get the lowest ratings ever now that they have nothing to talk about. 

Don Lemon Chris Cuomo are a joke.  

Just now, redstripe said:

Trump should have a victory Press conference. What a bunch of dumb fkn libtards .

Biden has no clue what he is doing. Watch how he gets frustrated when he forgets what he's talking about,

We can only hope these crazy azz libtards get voted out of office . 

Cnn hopefully will get the lowest ratings ever now that they have nothing to talk about. 

Don Lemon Chris Cuomo are a joke.  

If trump really wanted to rub it in their faces he would schedule a few rallies, perhaps in the states of the Rino's that betrayed him?

The media would have a total meltdown if he had large rallies and savaged the usual suspects. :lol

Just now, mikeman said:

If trump really wanted to rub it in their faces he would schedule a few rallies, perhaps in the states of the Rino's that betrayed him?

The media would have a total meltdown if he had large rallies and savaged the usual suspects. :lol

That would be great !  Now they will go after him in the private business sector.. 

Sad day when we are trying to ruin 1of the bests Presidents ever. 

The swamp was stirred up. A lot of truth will start leaking out now about how the election was stolen.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread