• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As Twain said

"It is easier to fool people than convince people they have been fooled"

How are the sheep going to react when they realize as a group how they have been fooled over and over again.

Not a LIB has commented on revelations from the past week like

1. Time admitting that the election was rigged

2. The "good people on both sides" hoax has been revealed to the sheep for the first time. They just continued to lie about it rather than tell the truth.

Keep the popcorn fresh because more and more revelations are to come.

VanDerVeen lays the smack down on this dishonest reporter

These are your false idols sheep, spinning lie after lie. Love how she tries to minimize the doctoring of evicence.

HELL EVEN THE CBS TITLE IS A LIE, DUDE DIDNT "RIP OFF MIKE" HE REMOVED IT AND TOSSED IT IN DISGUST

This is a lesson on how to handle the liars.    Tell me when you LIBS start feeling ashamed for being suckers?

Waking up to my outdoor thermometer bottomed out at -21.4(that's as low as it goes), just imagine if my house and the millions of others just in this city were heating with electricity? Each drawing an extra 15KW(on top of the normal draw) to replace the gas...while the wind turbines are all frozen?

The climate alarmists say yea, lets get rid of fossil fuels. Sounds great huh?

5 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

VanDerVeen lays the smack down on this dishonest reporter

These are your false idols sheep, spinning lie after lie. Love how she tries to minimize the doctoring of evicence.

HELL EVEN THE CBS TITLE IS A LIE, DUDE DIDNT "RIP OFF MIKE" HE REMOVED IT AND TOSSED IT IN DISGUST

This is a lesson on how to handle the liars.    Tell me when you LIBS start feeling ashamed for being suckers?

Wow, he bitch slapped her bad, I've never heard of the guy prior to this but he's good.

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What is spooky? An old mans sagging/ wrinkled face?  and what does the bottom guy have to do with anything? :scratch

Oh boy , not surprised that a guy who couldnt tell the difference between a bad play and a real event not be able to view the last 2 posts I made and not think SOMETHING was wrong.

Lets not forget that video of his nose literally melting/distorting the other day. SOMETHING is not right.

View again and get back to me.

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Oh boy , not surprised that a guy who couldnt tell the difference between a bad play and a real event not be able to view the last 2 posts I made and not think SOMETHING was wrong.

Lets not forget that video of his nose literally melting/distorting the other day. SOMETHING is not right.

View again and get back to me.

Are we talking lizard people? :laugh

Just answer what's up with the bottom guy?

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Are we talking lizard people? :laugh

Just answer what's up with the bottom guy?

I never mentioned anything bout lizard people. Might have to do some research since people keep bringing them up.

It helps if you watch the video from the post above that one , reposted here https://files.catbox.moe/bv7l9l.mp4

And in true surly fashion since you are not able to distinguish fiction from reality , anyone who can would see almost right away that the old guy on the bottom is NOT really an old guy,,,hint hint

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread