Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I never mentioned anything bout lizard people. Might have to do some research since people keep bringing them up.

It helps if you watch the video from the post above that one , reposted here https://files.catbox.moe/bv7l9l.mp4

And in true surly fashion since you are not able to distinguish fiction from reality , anyone who can would see almost right away that the old guy on the bottom is NOT really an old guy,,,hint hint

Hmmm, I'm not exactly anyone but I dont see much, certainly nothing jumps out from that little green arrow.

Are you saying that Joe Biden is not really Joe biden? It's a guy in a suit? Now that would be diabolical, as a matter of fact it would be "biblical".

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Hmmm, I'm not exactly anyone but I dont see much, certainly nothing jumps out from that little green arrow.

Are you saying that Joe Biden is not really Joe biden? It's a guy in a suit? Now that would be diabolical, as a matter of fact it would be "biblical".

Im not saying anything other that "Something aint right"

The video with the drooping eye does not look right by a long shot and for fucks sake look at how unwrinkled his forehead looks. Any way if you dont see it you dont see it.:dunno

https://files.catbox.moe/bv7l9l.mp4

6 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

VanDerVeen lays the smack down on this dishonest reporter

These are your false idols sheep, spinning lie after lie. Love how she tries to minimize the doctoring of evicence.

HELL EVEN THE CBS TITLE IS A LIE, DUDE DIDNT "RIP OFF MIKE" HE REMOVED IT AND TOSSED IT IN DISGUST

This is a lesson on how to handle the liars.    Tell me when you LIBS start feeling ashamed for being suckers?

That’s great.....she’s knew exactly how her tone was and she knew she got got....

Bravo

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Im not saying anything other that "Something aint right"

The video with the drooping eye does not look right by a long shot and for fucks sake look at how unwrinkled his forehead looks. Any way if you dont see it you dont see it.:dunno

https://files.catbox.moe/bv7l9l.mp4

I see the smooth side of his face, I'm not sure what to make of it that's conspiratorial, I looked at my own eyelids, you have the skin of your face and then the eyelid, so it's kinda a double flap(asians have 3 you know).

I am not a lizard man!

This from Lloyd Green in the Guardian...

What was once the proud party of Lincoln and Reagan is now a Trump family rag – something to be used and abused by the 45th president like his bankrupt companies, namesake university and hapless vice-president, Mike Pence.

If the impeachment trial established anything, it is that Trump risked turning Pence into a corpse and ultimately went unpunished. That hangman’s noose was built to be used.

Yet even the former vice-president has remained mum and his brother, Greg Pence, a congressman from Indiana, voted against impeachment. Talk about taking one for the team.

In the end, devotion to a former reality show host literally trumped life itself. The mob belongs to Trump – as the Capitol police can attest. So much for the GOP’s embrace of “law and order”. When it mattered most, it counted least.

9 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

VanDerVeen lays the smack down on this dishonest reporter

These are your false idols sheep, spinning lie after lie. Love how she tries to minimize the doctoring of evicence.

HELL EVEN THE CBS TITLE IS A LIE, DUDE DIDNT "RIP OFF MIKE" HE REMOVED IT AND TOSSED IT IN DISGUST

This is a lesson on how to handle the liars.    Tell me when you LIBS start feeling ashamed for being suckers?

This guy should run a campaign against the media. He gets it ! 

Just now, redstripe said:

This is what all the biden voters wanted :laugh. Well you got it ! 

This country will be set so far back in the next 4 years . It will take a decades to fix it. 

More regulations ,more rules, welcome to a libtard way of life. 

Cmon man, if half the schools are open for 1 day a week...that's plenty. After all, there's nothing we can do about the pandemic. :lol

The sheep still dont understand that it is righteous people on the right that are standing up to the demonic Democrats, people like Lin Wood  are trying to protect the rights of ALL people. They want to disbar him for simply telling the truth, even if you dont agree with him, he has done nothing from a legal point of view warrant a disbar.

When he is being attacked and forced to respond to literally a forest of paper within 10 days you know the shit is punitive and has no basis in fairness and truth finding. Its like every committe member made their own min 20 page single spaced complaint...haha

Again you will laugh because you think he is on the OTHER SIDE.

Remember you didnt win , THEY did . As soon as you stop becoming useful they will attack you as well.

jswJBQm5.jpg

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread