TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

2 hours ago, zzmocashzz said:

not a government statistic, a private "survey", as usual raise posting bullshit

Why you so quiet ?

How about thanking me for the free lesson I gave you about those goverment statist

Now you can be confident when quoting how violent black people are:dancing

Its okay to admit you were wrong or you gonna try and double down on dummy like that scammer AJT

• Replies 69.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Lmfao. Guy is a methed out sack of whoreshit and one dumb motherfucker !!! 

Yikes Joey getting very aggressive and overly foolish these days, Im over the target for sure.:dancing

I will say a prayer for you kid, I know you been missing my schooling but I just dont have the time to dedicate to you like before, too many other stalkers are vying for my time so I just cant go back and forth with you like the old days. I hope you can undertand that.

I know you have been desperately calling to me with your obsessive stalking  so I made a little time to type you a longer reply . in order to make up for disregarding the bulk of your mouthshits over the last month or so.  I do undertand your craving for my attention as I complete you...

My truths are a guiding light for you to follow as you try to find your way out of the dark and unfulfilling life you currently lead.

Hang in there kid and dont give up becasue I have still not  given up on you ,  even though  I see that you have regressed and continue to fall deeper and deeper into that  filthy lib cesspool.:slimSuggest finding a church with conservative values , it will do wonders for your life.

I have not foresaken you child and will say the following prayer for you today.

OIP.B4JT8vvZPYE_6lkoU7WwQgHaHa.jpg.8c2ebfb9b31c4bcc5c378154d2491212.jpg

Amen and Best Regards,

Raise

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yikes Joey getting very aggressive and overly foolish these days, Im over the target for sure.:dancing

I will say a prayer for you kid, I know you been missing my schooling but I just dont have the time to dedicate to you like before, too many other stalkers are vying for my time so I just cant go back and forth with you like the old days. I hope you can undertand that.

I know you have been desperately calling to me with your obsessive stalking  so I made a little time to type you a longer reply . in order to make up for disregarding the bulk of your mouthshits over the last month or so.  I do undertand your craving for my attention as I complete you...

My truths are a guiding light for you to follow as you try to find your way out of the dark and unfulfilling life you currently lead.

Hang in there kid and dont give up becasue I have still not  given up on you ,  even though  I see that you have regressed and continue to fall deeper and deeper into that  filthy lib cesspool.:slimSuggest finding a church with conservative values , it will do wonders for your life.

I have not foresaken you child and will say the following prayer for you today.

OIP.B4JT8vvZPYE_6lkoU7WwQgHaHa.jpg.8c2ebfb9b31c4bcc5c378154d2491212.jpg

Amen and Best Regards,

Raise

This explains how you’re so easily fooled. You’ve been indoctrinated into cults from an early age (organized religion) so makes sense you were sucked into another cult that forces you to abandon all logic and critical thinking. 

Get well soon, you silly little nutter !!!

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Obviously it’s the lizard people 

I'm being serious, do you think Biden is making decisions, he's approving all these executive orders, etc? At one signing ceremony the mic picked up him mumbling that he didn't know what he was signing.

It could be Kamalla but i suspect it's some advisor behind the curtain.

24 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm being serious, do you think Biden is making decisions, he's approving all these executive orders, etc? At one signing ceremony the mic picked up him mumbling that he didn't know what he was signing.

It could be Kamalla but i suspect it's some advisor behind the curtain.

My money is on Barack and Rice:bulb

NO ONE (well maybe except the ding dong libs on tgf) thinks Biden is making any decisions of value, maybe he has a pet idea or 2 but otherwise nah.

On a side note ...what you think you are seeing is NOT what is really happening.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread