Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, redstripe said:

biden has no clue, Just a puppet for the left libtards agenda. 

That is another point, he is getting puppeted from many directions, you can tell that people in the regime, have no idea what is going on. Look at Raggedy Ann for example, compare her "circle back" cluelessness to Kayleigh's vast knowledge of WH affairs.

Too many factions have to coordinate what to say in a lenghty SOU address, so that is something else to consider.

Biden is beholden to several different factions  of globalists and foreign entities and their agendas dont always match up.:bulb

12 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Raaaaaaaaaaaa-retard !!! 

They’d shit a brick that you’re so fucking dumb that you could believe the stuff you do. 

You’ve posted dozens of things you assured were huge news and bigs where coming soon!!! Each time a date comes and goes you move the goal posts.

Can’t wait for everyone to once laugh at you for being the forum retard when March 4th comes and goes and Biden is still president and TrumpCuck is still crying and complaining. 

Hope Joe gets the stimmy   checks  out before Trump gets back in so I can use it to pay Raise that $500!

12 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Raaaaaaaaaaaa-retard !!! 

They’d shit a brick that you’re so fucking dumb that you could believe the stuff you do. 

You’ve posted dozens of things you assured were huge news and bigs where coming soon!!! Each time a date comes and goes you move the goal posts.

Can’t wait for everyone to once laugh at you for being the forum retard when March 4th comes and goes and Biden is still president and TrumpCuck is still crying and complaining. 

Over the target....

Have no idea about Mar 4th :scratch, another thing you have made up,standard from a  dude living in the Matrix living off a trust fund ...LOL...never seen a guy try so hard to impress a bunch of randos on the interwebs.

Keep reading and enjoying the truth and I will say a prayer for you at least once a week.

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Wahhhhhhhh.  Standard LIB, say what you want about others but get upset when they say something about you:doh

Make up some more stories for us IAG, play the victim card.

gaslighting.jpg

Project much you POS white trash delusional forum killer?   I make up nothing. 

11 minutes ago, IAG said:

And I will bet any amount you can stand to lose on THAT.

Okay whatever you say liar. We ALL know youse a fuking coo coo who has a penchant for telling stories about people that you feel have wronged you. This aint something new:bulb

You stand for nothing and fall for everything silly girl.  I Am Gullible

Call me any name you want to but that doesnt change what YOU are.    Just accept it:cheers hell on the bright side you are loaded!!! (Not an insult, talking about money)

Vote IAG!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Okay whatever you say liar. We ALL know youse a fuking coo coo who has a penchant for telling stories about people that you feel have wronged you. This aint something new:bulb

You stand for nothing and fall for everything silly girl.  I Am Gullible

Call me any name you want to but that doesnt change what YOU are.    Just accept it:cheers hell on the bright side you are loaded!!! (Not an insult, talking about money)

Vote IAG!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me an example of someone  I have told a “story” about.  
Hope you are getting paid well to kill the forum.  I hear you need it. 

16 minutes ago, IAG said:

Give me an example of someone  I have told a “story” about.  

Hope you are getting paid well to kill the forum.  

You started off telling a story..that is what you do....you get an idea in your head that someone is doing something to you or to something involving you and you start stating it as fact....just like NOW.

OH Raise is killing the forum.:laugh .   (besides who is going to pay me to kill a forum,,silly delusions sweetie)

How ?, by responding to peoples posts.

By stopping people from posting their own opinions and topics?

Didnt know my broke, methed out dumb fuck ass was so powerful...lol

LIBS spend more time crying about what other people are doing than just making their own positive contributions. FACTS

hahahhahha....coo coo cachoo

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You started off telling a story..that is what you do....you get an idea in your head that someone is doing something to you or to something involving you and you start stating it as fact....just like NOW

OH Raise is killing the forum.:laugh

How ?, by responding to peoples posts.

By stopping people from posting their own opinions and topics?

Didnt know my broke, methed out dumb fuck ass was so powerful...lol

LIBS spend more time crying about what other people are doing than just making their own positive contributions. FACTS

hahahhahha....coo coo cachoo

I’m asking you again. What false story did I tell and what’s the bet?   You try to spin all sorts of nonsense including ME being a liberal.   
Most everyone  knows you have killed this forum..and again hope you are at least getting paid well for your efforts to this end.    Get well soon. 

5 minutes ago, IAG said:

I’m asking you again. What false story did I tell and what’s the bet?   You try to spin all sorts of nonsense including me being a liberal.   
Most everyone  knows you have killed this forum..and again hope you are at least getting paid well for your efforts to this end.    Get well soon. 

The bet is that You are going off the deep end again. :laugh

I dont want to embarrass you further by reminding you of all the falsehoods you have made up over the years.  The people here know about them and still like you anyways, me included. I like you alright , you did trick me for a while and I fell for it but that is on me.

You are so silly, now you are going off about Raise getting paid to kill a forum.......and Im the delusional one?

Do you bring your meds on vacation?

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

The bet is that You are going off the deep end again. :laugh

I dont want to embarrass you further by reminding you of all the falsehoods you have made up over the years.  The people here know about them and still like you anyways, me included. I like you alright , you did trick me for a while and I fell for it but that is on me.

You are so silly, now you are going off about Raise getting paid to kill a forum.......and Im the delusional one?

Do you bring your meds on vacation?

Embarass me further?   I’m not embarrassed about anything.  Bring it. Name the falsehoods.  Go on.  Name “ALL THE FALSEHOODS.”   You can say many things about me, but I don’t lie.    How did I trick you?  

Why do you spend all day every day posting Qanon like stuff on a 15 person forum?   You are not enlightening anyone here.   If you are not getting paid, it’s worse than I thought :laugh

15 minutes ago, IAG said:

Embarass me further?   I’m not embarrassed about anything.  Bring it. Name the falsehoods.  Go on.  Name “ALL THE FALSEHOODS.”   You can say many things about me, but I don’t lie.    How did I trick you?  

Why do you spend all day every day posting Qanon like stuff on a 15 person forum?   You are not enlightening anyone here.   If you are not getting paid, it’s worse than I thought :laugh

Why do you care what I post about? Weak sauce, we all post here about various things.   My foolishness is as good as anyone elses foolishness:bulb

And you and others continue to respond:dancingso who is the dumb one?

Look WE ALL know you are coo coo..yea you dont think you are lying if you have convinced yourself that something has happened. You gaslight yourself into thinking shit is true.

Take your meds, suck a few dicks  and clear your head.

PS There is no such thing as Qanon

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Why do you care what I post about? Weak sauce, we all post here about various things.   My foolishness is as good as anyone elses foolishness:bulb         

IAG says   No, It’s not.  I would rather read about Dewing or Pens.  Quality over quantity.  Try it. 

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

And you and others continue to respond:dancingso who is the dumb one?    In this instance, us apparently. 

Look WE ALL know you are coo coo..yea you dont think you are lying if you have convinced yourself that something has happened. You gaslight yourself into thinking shit is true.        IAG says... Still you give no examples.    “Weak sauce” 

Take your meds, suck a few dicks  and clear your head.   IAG says  Does that work for you? 

PS There is no such thing as Qanon     

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread