• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

It's like watching Alex Jones...

That is a standard MSM muppet sheep comment.

yes Alex has said some pretty crazy shit over the years, but if you really researched him you would find out how many "CRAZY" things he has been right about as well.

He is discredited NOT for the things he is wrong about but MORE SO for the things he is right about:bulb

Yep everything is happening EXACTLY as they say it is....I guess this video is real as well...lol you guys are really suckers

Video is from Bloombergs,,,,Just watch the first 10 seconds ,,,see it....no...watch again at half speed...see it, no...then give up and submit to the overlords as there is no hope for you....:laugh

25 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yep everything is happening EXACTLY as they say it is....I guess this video is real as well...lol you guys are really suckers

Video is from Bloombergs,,,,Just watch the first 10 seconds ,,,see it....no...watch again at half speed...see it, no...then give up and submit to the overlords as there is no hope for you....:laugh

What's so special about that first 10 seconds? He walks rather stiff cause he's old.

24 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What's so special about that first 10 seconds? He walks rather stiff cause he's old.

Dont worry about it...just submit now...lol

It is just madness that you all can watch this in slow mo and not see how fake it is. I give up:doh

Thanks for playing anyway.

If you need more hints then go to the youtube comments, at least some people can spot the obvious.

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Give it a rest, dummfukk...

Quit letting Biden absorb your whole life, you ignorant parrot...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Plus he puts shit out there and when you ask what the heck he's talking about, he wont say.  :doh

If we cant see it we must be blind sheep.

I gave you an answer a long time ago but my posts are not getting through , sometimes it takes hours for Hoffa to approve them. This format is not conducive to having real time conversations.

I understand why shit for brains like AJT and the Lib  bot cant see it , but the shit is sooooo fking obvious that even LIBs all across the Internet are laughing at this one.

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Ok so they’re using a green screen. You do realize same was used for your hero  Trump? 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?