• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

House arrest you say...why ? cant blame them for a gust of wind:laugh

This story aint close to being over...lol

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14503869/suez-canal-ship-crew-house-arrest/

Instead of posting vague nonsense, just say what you have to say. The ship got stuck,  they freed it and it sailed away, do you still think it had anything to do with hillary clinton?

Do you still think a single semi somewhere in china that jackknifed had anything to do with the ship in the suez canal?

51 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Instead of posting vague nonsense, just say what you have to say. The ship got stuck,  they freed it and it sailed away, do you still think it had anything to do with hillary clinton?

Do you still think a single semi somewhere in china that jackknifed had anything to do with the ship in the suez canal?

Obviously. It’s all part of the deep state plot!!! Just wait and see. Keep your eyes peeled , you sheep!!! 

coming soon!!

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

I already said it and as usual you are not paying attention.  I DONT KNOW EXACTLY what is going down.

All I can tell you is that this event is NOT AN ACCIDENT or COINCIDENCE, there is too much evidence available to the contrary,  and if you dont agree then your best bet is to ignore my future posts about this event .

The whole wind thing they were pushing at the start has already been shot down. I mean for fucks sake, they spent 1-2 hours or more to draw a "dick in the butt" pick in the water before entering the canal....Regardless of any other info,  If that doesnt at least make you suspicious of something more than some accident then I have no idea what would.

You have already made your conclusions so just go with them.?It was an accident and the boat is free...case closed.

I dont think you understand that we are ALREADY ACTIVE  in a "silent" war against the CCP, The Deep State the Globalists and the Central Bank. There is stuff happening all around the world right now that gets minimal MSM coverage.

.. also that ship has NOT sailed away as of this post.:bulb

19 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I already said it and as usual you are not paying attention.  I DONT KNOW EXACTLY what is going down.

All I can tell you is that this event is NOT AN ACCIDENT or COINCIDENCE, there is too much evidence available to the contrary,  and if you dont agree then your best bet is to ignore my future posts about this event .

The whole wind thing they were pushing at the start has already been shot down. I mean for fucks sake, they spent 1-2 hours or more to draw a "dick in the butt" pick in the water before entering the canal....Regardless of any other info,  If that doesnt at least make you suspicious of something more than some accident then I have no idea what would.

You have already made your conclusions so just go with them.?It was an accident and the boat is free...case closed.

I dont think you understand that we are ALREADY ACTIVE  in a "silent" war against the CCP, The Deep State the Globalists and the Central Bank. There is stuff happening all around the world right now that gets minimal MSM coverage.

.. also that ship has NOT sailed away as of this post.:bulb

The ship is in a  wide lake area where it cannot be in the way, ok so it wasn't the wind, how about a bad/inexperienced pilot that didn't know what he was doing? I heard he was speeding also.

22 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Strike and Rockets are ok, but you're nowhere as thick as Raise and Sleepy. They have nothing intelligent or common sense to say. So no, not chopped liver. Raise and Sleepy are in the deepest of ditches.

I liked it better when you guys all  called me a moron. I must be losing my touch.:mutley

18 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The ship is in a  wide lake area where it cannot be in the way, ok so it wasn't the wind, how about a bad/inexperienced pilot that didn't know what he was doing? I heard he was speeding also.

Did you research how fast the boat was going compared to normal canal max speed?

Did you read about the blackout that was never explained and at times denied?

You are only seeing it from the MSM surface level and if that is all you are interested in then like I said, case closed, just an accident and everything else including Evergreen nursing home that is one street over from Clinton street that was burned down the night before ship got stuck  was just another everyday coincidence.like the other things I have brought up...move along nothing to see hereI

Its just crazy Raise talking nonsense on TGF.:dunno

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

or it could be a sign that you  are slowly turning into a MSM sheep like them, something to consider:scratch

Listen dummy, I'd still take Trump in a heartbeat, and i think the government is totally corrupt, but i dont think when a semi tips over in china(1 lousy truck) that it's connected to a worldwide conspiracy. :laugh

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Listen dummy, I'd still take Trump in a heartbeat, and i think the government is totally corrupt, but i dont think when a semi tips over in china(1 lousy truck) that it's connected to a worldwide conspiracy. :laugh

As ususal I give you a giant list of coincindences and evidence and you choose to pick a lesser one to dispel it...whatever....wind caused ship to crash,, captain was drunk ,,nothing else involved...case closed... you are turning into a lib,,,,little by little

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Did you research how fast the boat was going compared to normal canal max speed?

Did you read about the blackout that was never explained and at times denied?

You are only seeing it from the MSM surface level and if that is all you are interested in then like I said, case closed, just an accident and everything else including Evergreen nursing home that is one street over from Clinton street that was burned down the night before ship got stuck  was just another everyday coincidence.like the other things I have brought up...move along nothing to see hereI

Its just crazy Raise talking nonsense on TGF.:dunno

I haven't heard about the nursing home, fill me in.  It's Hillary's fault, is that it?  That's about as crazy as when the libs see a psycho black man in NY beat up an old asian woman and they blame it on trump.

Go to U tube, there's all kind of funny video's of giant ships crashing into piers, etc because some rookie pilot is in charge and isn't used to handling a ship hundreds of ft long.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?