• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some of you morons are working under the assumption that this Dominion suit against Sidney has merit.

It has none , just an attempt by a crooked company who is in the process of being exposed to bully Patriots into silence. Dominion will never get a cent and once this case is dismissed or won  it will open the doors for individuals and media who have backed down to the false lawsuit to rise up again and expose Dominion.

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/03/31/sidney-powells-legal-defense-dominates-dominion/

Raise makes me glad that I did my summer shift to Biden. 

While the Republican party offers a lot of common sense in the cultural wars, the fact that they continue to ONLY be concerned with that + making their followers chase wild theories is a bad sign for them come mid-terms. 

Dems be promoting/allowing a lot of wackiness from the far left, but other than token messages of support, it's not as if the Biden Admin has abandoned Centrism. 

Points on the Dems side thus far early in this term. Reps need to get back to common sense solutions for regular folks. 

8 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

Raise makes me glad that I did my summer shift to Biden. 

While the Republican party offers a lot of common sense in the cultural wars, the fact that they continue to ONLY be concerned with that + making their followers chase wild theories is a bad sign for them come mid-terms. 

Dems be promoting/allowing a lot of wackiness from the far left, but other than token messages of support, it's not as if the Biden Admin has abandoned Centrism. 

Points on the Dems side thus far early in this term. Reps need to get back to common sense solutions for regular folks. 

:laugh Even Mach is turning dumb

8 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

Daddy Biden may not be fully in control of his Administration, but they are making him look competent. 

After 4yrs of daily melodrama, quiet competence is refreshing. 

Mach is turning into Brock....Biden has NO CONTROL, he aint doing shit but following the master's plan.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?