TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

k, Just admit that you  dont get it, rather than act like codes are something new. Also I never said I was the only one who can decode them., I get help from people much smarter than me..I dont get why you continue to be so dishonest and continue to  change what I say or make up shit I say., it is such a LIB thing to do.

There are reasons that people communicate in this way since like forever, you know the Art of War and such.:bulb

Do a little research or just choose to remain ignorant, doenst change what is happening right NOW.

I was not conned by post election events, I was shocked at how corrupt the system was though. In my life I could never imagine having that much evidence and NO ONE was willing to hear it  and damn near EVERYONE was trying their hardest to hide the truth.  I truly thought something would happen before the 20th of Jan but it never did. Since then I have a better understanding of what is going on and why it was inevitable that it is playing out like it is.

As far as the EverGiven ship , Frankly I think it is plain nuts to see  everthing involved with Evergreen company, this including their ties to human trafficking and the events surrounding the accident  and NOT think something bigger was going on, the conspiracy is that MSM have been able to keep it so quiet.

I have clearly overestimated your ability to use logic and your thirst for knowledge and will dumb down future replies to you.

The "art of war" huh? trump is a man who was too timid to fire anyone who betrayed him, too timid to pardon people even at the end when it wouldn't hurt him politically in any way. He is no master of the art of war. :laugh

Perhaps he can write a new book for the ages, the art of bluster.

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

k, Just admit that you  dont get it, rather than act like codes are something new. Also I never said I was the only one who can decode them., I get help from people much smarter than me..I dont get why you continue to be so dishonest and continue to  change what I say or make up shit I say., it is such a LIB thing to do.

There are reasons that people communicate in this way since like forever, you know the Art of War and such.:bulb

Do a little research or just choose to remain ignorant, doenst change what is happening right NOW.

I was not conned by post election events, I was shocked at how corrupt the system was though. In my life I could never imagine having that much evidence and NO ONE was willing to hear it  and damn near EVERYONE was trying their hardest to hide the truth.  I truly thought something would happen before the 20th of Jan but it never did. Since then I have a better understanding of what is going on and why it was inevitable that it is playing out like it is.

As far as the EverGiven ship , Frankly I think it is plain nuts to see  everthing involved with Evergreen company, this including their ties to human trafficking and the events surrounding the accident  and NOT think something bigger was going on, the conspiracy is that MSM have been able to keep it so quiet.

I have clearly overestimated your ability to use logic and your thirst for knowledge and will dumb down future replies to you.

You are one Ignorant BRAINWASHED Imbecilic Mofo...

What is the latest on Bigfoot and Roswell?

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Pal you’re regurgitating nonsense made up by crazy people on the internet. You aren’t “researching” anything 

Wrong as usual. But I understand  how a guy that has been handed everything on a silver platter his whole life might think that.

You also may want to look up the definitions of research as you dont seem to know what it means.

Keep an eye on Myanmar, where they had a stolen election as well.

You may be seeing some of the same things in the US down the road.

Take a look at  who the ousted leader Aung San Suu Kyi was backed by and associated with and then compare those people's relationships with the current regime in the US.:bulb

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Keep an eye on Myanmar, where they had a stolen election as well.

You may be seeing some of the same things in the US down the road.

Take a look at  who the ousted leader Aung San Suu Kyi was backed by and associated with and then compare those people's relationships with the current regime in the US.:bulb

Was it a stolen election, or was it just a military takeover in burma?

Weird to see NYT run this story. They throw in their normal misdirections of course :laughto make it seem like Trump supporters were the violent ones when it was Antifa all along who perpetrated the violence and property destruction.

I think the people that understand what really happened knows why they didnt try to stop the crowd. Hell they were literally let in by the police in multiple spots.

Hell of a false flag event Deep State

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/13/us/politics/capitol-police-riot-report.html

57 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Weird to see NYT run this story. They throw in their normal misdirections of course :laughto make it seem like Trump supporters were the violent ones when it was Antifa all along who perpetrated the violence and property destruction.

I think the people that understand what really happened knows why they didnt try to stop the crowd. Hell they were literally let in by the police in multiple spots.

Hell of a false flag event Deep State

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/13/us/politics/capitol-police-riot-report.html

Are you really that Stupid? Really?

Still shitting all over this forum every time that Trump forces a Bloody AIDS Turd down your throat?

Give it a rest, you pathetic Braindead PARROT!

Are you even for real, at this point?

Or do you accept the obvious?

That you are a Dishonorable Worthless POS (totally unworthy of any respect).

^Glad to see that you have accepted that FACT.

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

I could point you to the research but I already know you dont really care what the truth is either way.......so pick whatever one you believe and just go with it:bulb, much easier that way.

I was under the impression the military rolled in , took over, and locked her up, I admit i haven't followed it real close. That is different than election fraud.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?