TGF Master Political Thread

5 minutes ago, IAG said:

I’m asking you again. What false story did I tell and what’s the bet?   You try to spin all sorts of nonsense including me being a liberal.   
Most everyone  knows you have killed this forum..and again hope you are at least getting paid well for your efforts to this end.    Get well soon. 

The bet is that You are going off the deep end again. :laugh

I dont want to embarrass you further by reminding you of all the falsehoods you have made up over the years.  The people here know about them and still like you anyways, me included. I like you alright , you did trick me for a while and I fell for it but that is on me.

You are so silly, now you are going off about Raise getting paid to kill a forum.......and Im the delusional one?

Do you bring your meds on vacation?

• Replies 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kovacsbar

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• Machiavelli

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

The bet is that You are going off the deep end again. :laugh

I dont want to embarrass you further by reminding you of all the falsehoods you have made up over the years.  The people here know about them and still like you anyways, me included. I like you alright , you did trick me for a while and I fell for it but that is on me.

You are so silly, now you are going off about Raise getting paid to kill a forum.......and Im the delusional one?

Do you bring your meds on vacation?

Embarass me further?   I’m not embarrassed about anything.  Bring it. Name the falsehoods.  Go on.  Name “ALL THE FALSEHOODS.”   You can say many things about me, but I don’t lie.    How did I trick you?  

Why do you spend all day every day posting Qanon like stuff on a 15 person forum?   You are not enlightening anyone here.   If you are not getting paid, it’s worse than I thought :laugh

15 minutes ago, IAG said:

Embarass me further?   I’m not embarrassed about anything.  Bring it. Name the falsehoods.  Go on.  Name “ALL THE FALSEHOODS.”   You can say many things about me, but I don’t lie.    How did I trick you?  

Why do you spend all day every day posting Qanon like stuff on a 15 person forum?   You are not enlightening anyone here.   If you are not getting paid, it’s worse than I thought :laugh

Why do you care what I post about? Weak sauce, we all post here about various things.   My foolishness is as good as anyone elses foolishness:bulb

And you and others continue to respond:dancingso who is the dumb one?

Look WE ALL know you are coo coo..yea you dont think you are lying if you have convinced yourself that something has happened. You gaslight yourself into thinking shit is true.

Take your meds, suck a few dicks  and clear your head.

PS There is no such thing as Qanon

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Why do you care what I post about? Weak sauce, we all post here about various things.   My foolishness is as good as anyone elses foolishness:bulb         

IAG says   No, It’s not.  I would rather read about Dewing or Pens.  Quality over quantity.  Try it. 

And you and others continue to respond:dancingso who is the dumb one?    In this instance, us apparently. 

Look WE ALL know you are coo coo..yea you dont think you are lying if you have convinced yourself that something has happened. You gaslight yourself into thinking shit is true.        IAG says... Still you give no examples.    “Weak sauce” 

Take your meds, suck a few dicks  and clear your head.   IAG says  Does that work for you? 

PS There is no such thing as Qanon     

Look I am Gullible is having such a great time on vaction that she needs to go back and forth with me between drinks...lol....she doesnt like my content yet still feels the need to respond to it.....sounds legit :laugh

coo coo cachooo.

Queen of gaslighting herself.

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Look I am Gullible is having such a great time on vaction that she needs to go back and forth with me...lol....she doesnt like my content yet still feels the need to respond to it.....sounds legit :laugh

coo coo cachooo.

Queen of gaslighting herself.

Did you just learn what that word meant?  Lol. Your hero is the ultimate gaslighter.    

Yeah, I’m having just a horrible time.  :laugh   Never change whack job. 

5 minutes ago, IAG said:

Did you just learn what that word meant?  Lol. Your hero is the ultimate gaslighter.    

Yeah, I’m having just a horrible time.  :laugh   Never change whack job. 

You are having a greater time since engaging with me, that is true.

You will have an even greater time than that once you quit playing the victim and making up stories about people.

You are having a greater time since engaging with me, that is true,,,

You will have an even greater time than that once you quit playing the victim and making up stories about people.

Now you’re just trolling.  If you can’t beat em, troll em.  I get it whack job.

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

Now you’re just trolling.  If you can’t beat em, troll em.  I get it whack job.

No trolling,,,just telling the truth. Speaking about whack job, how about  pming me a few of those bikini pics, I wont repost them I promise.:avril

Can you imagine spending over an hour going back and forth with me on your vacation and complaining about the quality of my content?

34 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Another great move by MJT. She is  a person who stands for truth and wont buy into the LIB bs,,,another anti IAG

Who the Fukk is MJT?

Michael Jordan the Third?

If you insist on continuing to Parrot Mouthshits, at least get the Initials Correct, Dummfukk...

"MJT"?

What a Fukkin' Moron....

15 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Attacking posters who haven't attacked you first is pathetic raise, it means you lost your argument.

You never did fill us in on why biden not getting a 21 gun salute was important? Why it is not what it appears. :pop

Wrong again , as usual you have no idea what you are talking about but find the need to be some kind of Roberts Rules of Forum Ettiquette monitor.

19 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You never did fill us in on why biden not getting a 21 gun salute was important? Why it is not what it appears. :pop

If you cant understand the significance on your own then you sure as FUCK aint gonna take my assessement of the situation.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Attacking posters who haven't attacked you first is pathetic raise, it means you lost your argument.

Obviously means Trump is getting inaugurated next week.

You know these fucks are tying to set up some kind of false flag event again

This story is complete BS on so many levels.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-police-chief-intelligence-militias-building-biden-congress

Capitol Police chief: Intelligence suggests militias aim to 'blow up' building when Biden addresses Congress

• RaiseThese changed the title to Marjorie Taylor Greene is a warrior for truth. Dropping Bombs on Libs Daily
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread