Thanks Fish

ChiTownJoe

This ChiJoe is a weird one. I've never met him, but he has apparently met many posters. I have met FH many times and know FH quite well. FH says ChiJoe is a good guy. However, ChiJoe met up with Brock in Illinois not too long ago, when ChiJoe clearly knew or should have known what type of scum Brock is. I don't get it.

This ChiJoe is a weird one. I've never met him' date=' but he has apparently met many posters. I have met FH many times and know FH quite well. FH says ChiJoe is a good guy. However, ChiJoe met up with Brock in Illinois not too long ago, when ChiJoe clearly knew or should have known what type of scum Brock is. I don't get it. [/quote']

didn't fishhead meet up with brock multiple times, and call brock a good guy? why do you hold it against chitown joe and not fh?

didn't fishhead meet up with brock multiple times, and call brock a good guy? why do you hold it against chitown joe and not fh?

Solid point, but.......

FH lost a lot of credibility hanging out with a known scammer like Brock multiple times in Vegas. Will never understand that. ChiTown Joe should have learned something by now too, though. FH hung out with Brock last year. He didn't really know the extent of Brock's scamming ways yet. ChiJoe hung out with Brock a mere few months ago. He has to know.

Solid point, but.......

FH lost a lot of credibility hanging out with a known scammer like Brock multiple times in Vegas. Will never understand that. ChiTown Joe should have learned something by now too, though. FH hung out with Brock last year. He didn't really know the extent of Brock's scamming ways yet. ChiJoe hung out with Brock a mere few months ago. He has to know.

yeah i hear you

i think chitownjoe and the others at arlington would've preferred if brock didn't go. i think i was the only one that didn't go because brock was there, brayden here in milwaukee backed out but if i remember right it was for different reasons

yeah i hear you

i think chitownjoe and the others at arlington would've preferred if brock didn't go. i think i was the only one that didn't go because brock was there, brayden here in milwaukee backed out but if i remember right it was for different reasons

I seem to remember a thread somewhere about Joe and Brock meeting in Illinois one on one for a pizza or something.

I seem to remember a thread somewhere about Joe and Brock meeting in Illinois one on one for a pizza or something.

Why not just post a link? just open your bookmark folder labeled "brock" . I'm certainly dying to read that thread, because I really care who chitownjoe met up with for pizza and a malt, and I need to read more than your stupid fucking posts about it.

This thread is for Joe thanking fish for hooking him up. Good to know that if you need a favor or suggestion while in vegas it doesn't hurt to throw fishhead a PM.

Of course the thread gets derailed by people that fishhead probably ignored once and now turns on Joe...jesus christ.

Why not just post a link? just open your bookmark folder labeled "brock" . I'm certainly dying to read that thread, because I really care who chitownjoe met up with for pizza and a malt, and I need to read more than your stupid fucking posts about it.

This thread is for Joe thanking fish for hooking him up. Good to know that if you need a favor or suggestion while in vegas it doesn't hurt to throw fishhead a PM.

Of course the thread gets derailed by people that fishhead probably ignored once and now turns on Joe...jesus christ.

OK, will try to find it when I get a chance this afternoon.

why so serious? just a difference of opinion, no biggie

joe, you know i like you but there's no way anyone would see this thread and think it was an invitation to meet you at gvr. i'm the first to admit though that most of my posts don't come across how i intended :cheers

why so serious? just a difference of opinion, no biggie

joe, you know i like you but there's no way anyone would see this thread and think it was an invitation to meet you at gvr. i'm the first to admit though that most of my posts don't come across how i intended :cheers

yes most of your posts start off with good intentions but end up as complaints :yay2

• 1 month later...
the redone packers pro shop is unbelievable fishhead

21,500 square feet. and centurylink proshop went from 3000 to 7400 lol

Thanks goes out once again to the hundreds of shareholders of the 13-time NFL champion Packers that makes all this and other things possible for what is arguably the greatest American sports franchise in existence today.