My charitable giveaway to the forum...aka take my money because Im dumb.

RaiseThese

Just now, HinesWard86 said:

Yep, I spent five years in the service and all I did was make coffee. You nailed it. 

Fucking idiot

Dude you also pushed pencils.

If you dont want to bet then stop posting your fantasy larps.....why you fking shit up for those that want a donation like IAG,,,,,she accepted and I dontated in less than 5 minutes

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I respect your passion raise, but this is the dumbest fake bet I've ever seen, make all the charitable contributions you want but dont pretend they're somehow tied to Trump.

:scratch

Not sure what you are saying Dr Mike.

No one will bet me even anyting close to proper odds. Even you denied to wager at 50 to 1 , so Im giving better.

No one cares about laying 25 to 1 or even more when it comes to cash so I have to give people an incentive to wager me.

What does it matter how I word it,,, a deal is a deal right?

Who would you like me to donate to,,,,I trust your word on the payout.

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Dude you also pushed pencils.

If you dont want to bet then stop posting your fantasy larps.....why you fking shit up for those that want a donation like IAG,,,,,she accepted and I dontated in less than 5 minutes

Why didn't you join the military Raise? You have dodged that question in three or four different threads now. You want to pretend that you are some patriot that loves America, but you never signed up to defend. 

Hollow words from a soulless man

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

:scratch

Not sure what you are saying Dr Mike.

It's pretty clear you like to talk, and you like to talk about trump, so you're spending your own money to have an excuse to talk about him till march 20th.

You know, you can still talk about him without throwing your money away.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It's pretty clear you like to talk, and you like to talk about trump, so you're spending your own money to have an excuse to talk about him till march 20th.

You know, you can still talk about him without throwing your money away.

Again sir, who would you like me to donate to immediately. No excuse needed to praise Trump.

If im throwing my money away why do you care....ill throw it away to your charity.:dunno

Either way I donate to a good cause or I get paid AND donate to a good cause.

Dont be a Pansy sir, I trust your word.

The reality is that this is the most bold bet anyone has seen on a gambling forum.

Normally would be surprised but I guess not so much given the recent developments.

Instead of being critical just name your charity fake ass bitches, who cares why Im willing to do what Im doing....take advatage of it.:bulb

If you want in then okay ...if you just want to bitch for no reason then you will be ignored.

2 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

I'll pass, I try to limit my interactions with the mentally ill, but have a good day

No problem ....when you scared just say you scared.  Im giving free money to your charity but you dont want it.

Just like congress "knows" Trump is out but the still wanna impeach him.

Sound legit begger. No hard feelings.

24 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

No problem ....when you scared just say you scared.  Im giving free money to your charity but you dont want it.

Just like congress "knows" Trump is out but the still wanna impeach him.

Sound legit begger. No hard feelings.

So you really think Biden will be sworn in on the 20th, but somehow Trump will be back as president in march? :pop

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

I am amazed and confused by those who do not recognize that this Presidential election between Biden and Trump  was stolen in the most heinous ways possible.

If you say "Fuk Trump, I dont care how they got rid of him" , Then I say okay , at least you are being honest.
But to those that claim "no fraud" then I know you are ignorant.  They have never disputed the evidence they have only denied it.

But all that aside, I am still willing to do the following .

I have asked many to bet me on an event that is already over according to MSM. Only 3 people have taken me up on this offer despite me offering odds lower than the market, to those I give respect for putting up. This comment goes out to Shaven, Ajt and SamLooserCO.   Wvu and Boat bet me at more accurate odds.
I have not seen any curent odds posted but it has got to be at least 1000 to 1 at this point considering that its over right?

Today I make the following offer.  I will give 10 or 20 dollars to your charity of choice. I will even donate it up front and post the receipt. No risk to you whatsoever. Only to me. I will take a measly and paltry 25 to 1 because  I am a sucker.

If Trump is 
1. Sworn in as president of the United States on Jan 20, 2021
or
2. Trump is President of the United States of America on  March 20, 2021 you owe me 25x my donation.  Otherwise you win and because  I have already paid off you charity  and they keep the money either way Im only getting 24 to 1.

You cant lose. I am giving money away just because you responded to my thread. IF You wonder about my March 20,2021 date then I am simply adding a date which may or may not matter into the situtation. Why would he be president on a later date if he is not already president on a earlier date. Im already the sucker so extend me a little false hope of winning okay.

Disclaimer.. I can deny any application based on my belief of said person's credit. Im going to win so I need to confident that person will pay me.  especially since Im paying in advance.

Nobody Cares about your Delusions, you Idiotic Trump PARROT...

Nothing was "Stolen", you Ignorant Fukk...

Nothing was "Stolen"...

Except, something was LOST...

You (RT) LOST any"Respect" that you ever had...

With your Daily, Brainless, Regurgitation of Trump Mouthshits...

I really pity your Ignorant "RT Sucks Trump's Turds" Ass...

10 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Love how fake ass bitches talk shit rather than betting

Hope you all learn who is real and who is fake just from this thread.

TGF and other gambling forums need the support of guys and gals who will

put it up on the line rather than just talk about doing it..

we gambling right?

You're not betting, you're babbling, you may as well bet that chappy will be the next president.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

You're not betting, you're babbling, you may as well bet that chappy will be the next president.

Not sure how Mike became  what he is now but still wont talk shit about him.

Since when did a guy puttting up up money in advance become babbling:dunno

If he does not want to believe there is no reason to shit on others that do.

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Incredible there has been almost 40 replies to this thread yet IAG is the only one would will accept my offer.  And when she did I dropped a donation to Saint Judes in minutes.

The rest of you just like to bitch and complain.

What do you think of those st judes commercials? They got that one real cute kid in the wheel chair, but there's the other obviously older kid  - that one is a little weird, looks like he could grow a mustache. I dont really approve of trying to raise money with fake kids.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Not sure how Mike became  what he is now but still wont talk shit about him.

Since when did a guy puttting up up money in advance become babbling:dunno

If he does not want to believe there is no reason to shit on others that do.

Still drinking the Lin Wood kool aide? You notice he's very quiet now that he did his job of fucking over the republicans with crazy nonsense - he was exposed as a closet dem you know?