My charitable giveaway to the forum...aka take my money because Im dumb.

RaiseThese

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Nope,,,,  but sure will when it is due sir.    Hope you realize that  it wont be due  until .......never.  
Are you okay with changing my charity fromDefendingtheRepublic.org to the  mealsonwheels columbia charity . Ill give exact address later

our bet is for the 20th

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What do you think of those st judes commercials? They got that one real cute kid in the wheel chair, but there's the other obviously older kid  - that one is a little weird, looks like he could grow a mustache. I dont really approve of trying to raise money with fake kids.

Not sure of what you babbling about. IF I make a bet then its a bet. Im not researcing each faciilty a person donates to . i Always hope they do they do their best; if not then so  be it.

Just now, Sam Losco said:

im fine to change the charity but not the terms. it was 20th swear in or concession

okay fella, whatever the bet is it will stand. Not sure why you getting antsty now:laugh

This thread had nothing to do with bet bets outside of it. You libs are used to dealing with liars so when when you deal with a truth provider it fuks you up.

55 replies and the ONLY person that has taken me up is IAG who I respect as an honest gambler.

and when she did respond I dontated to her fund in minutes

Mofos wish they had a fourm full of cats like me. instead they have a bunch of bullshit artists that talk shit yet wont do shit.  Fuck all of you fake ass bitches,,,,you aint about shit ...

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

okay fella, whatever the bet is it will stand. Not sure why you getting antsty now:laugh

This thread had nothing to do with bet bets outside of it. You libs are used to dealing with liars so when when you deal with a truth provider it fuks you up.

noone is antsy, i just saw you paying charities so i wasnt sure if you were settling

Just now, Sam Losco said:

noone is antsy, i just saw you paying charities so i wasnt sure if you were settling

Okay sammy baby ,,,,,I paid AJT  (ACLU) 10 bucks  just because I was tired  of shit talking. He agreed to refund my money and pay off the 100 donation to Meals on Wheels Columbia should Trump be sworn in  as next Predident vs biden

I owe 10 to your kids sports charity vs 100 to my Meal on Wheels Columbia(changed from defendingtherepublic) based on Biden being sworn in vs Trump being sworn in bet.

What else is there?

15 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

My guess is his advisors that are forcing  him to record these videos are worried he would go off script in anything live. It certainly is odd.

I hear Jarad Kuschner stopped him from getting on parler, supposedly because of worries about the safeguards on the platform. Trump listens to him far too much IMO.

It is odd that if trump has something to say, he just doesn't call up hannity or newmax, etc and talk to them.