r/ Wall Street Bets

HinesWard86

2 minutes ago, IAG said:

They have a lower price but u probably also bought lower than other places.  It’s not like the stick market....different exchanges have different prices. 

i try to shop the prices at the 3 exchanges i use.  Kraken shorts you too but maybe not as often.  Coinbase seems the most fair of the 3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, IAG said:

If it doesn’t tank tonight, it may tomorrow when news reports on it and people realize they just bought a shit coin at I dk how many times it’s ATH

that's not how this stuff works anymore

gme got bashed to high heaven and it just made the longs more resilient

people will be tripping over themselves to buy doge tomorrow

7 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

that's not how this stuff works anymore

gme got bashed to high heaven and it just made the longs more resilient

people will be tripping over themselves to buy doge tomorrow

Yeah but GME is a real company...Doge...is well...but like I said, may be a while before they understand what it is, and who knows, may not care. 

Just now, IAG said:

Yeah but GME is a real company...Doge...is well...

There is a big "stick it to the man" mentality right now on Reddit and in these Discords. There are thousands of people that are going to either hold on or continue to buy in somewhat out of spite at this point. I don't think it matters if it's crypto or stocks or collectible cards at this point.

Just now, Deemer said:

IAG, WVU, and others - what exchanges do you have?

I've always had Coinbase.. what are other to attack?

It depends what you want to do, specifically what coins you want to buy. I have accts at Gemini, poloniex, bittrex, cexio, Kucoin, kraken, and a bunch of others but only holding at Gemini, Bittrex, and kraken now.  I did like Poloniex a lot. I should go back there if I’m going to get back into this. 

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

Are you selling into BTC or USDT?  Or trying to sell I should say. Meaning are u buying back into BTC or USDT which is a stable coin. 

hah, They don't want to trade any more Doge apparently.  I've tried everything both mobile and PC.  I tried selling for cash and coin.  Nothing works

Just now, HinesWard86 said:

There is a big "stick it to the man" mentality right now on Reddit and in these Discords. There are thousands of people that are going to either hold on or continue to buy in somewhat out of spite at this point. I don't think it matters if it's crypto or stocks or collectible cards at this point.

Yeah...but how is a play on Doge sticking it to the man?  BTC would make more sense as that is actual competition for the banks.  Doge...lol.  It definitely makes a statement....I just don’t know of what.  I believe Musk was fucking around when he thre first tweet about it...but then today people were begging him to tweet about it....so he did.  And boom. 

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Yeah...but how is a play on Doge sticking it to the man?  BTC would make more sense as that is actual competition for the banks.  Doge...lol.  It definitely makes a statement....I just don’t know of what.  I believe Musk was fucking around when he thre first tweet about it...but then today people were begging him to tweet about it....so he did.  And boom. 

It's all rolled up into the same sentiment. Just like how you saw different stuff being expressed during these protests in the summer.