r/ Wall Street Bets

HinesWard86

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just worry that there is a lot of true crypto money taking advantage of the situation..and may dump....the amount of money that made it move this far,..hard to believe all those people got confirmed and money moved and bought in a few hours.   But maybe ...just seems like a ton of crypto clueless on Twitter that came from WSB. Maybe they already had  funded accounts.  Idk. I could see it going both ways. 

20 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

What if GameStop issued stock sale?  Would this whole deck of cards collapse?

The logical thing to do If i were the owner is sell every share of stock(pocket the money) and shut the co down. They will likely not survive long term, getting additional financing just delays the bleed out.

17 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

I need an exit plan for silver as i need capital for property purchases and don’t want to touch my stock

do you sell to jmbullion and take the 30%ish hit on taxes or can you go to a pawn shop and take 95%ish of spot and pay no taxes, is that possible over 10 grand or do they have to verify everything etc

Is it all profit? the 30% gain tax is only on the profits. The pawn shop will screw you on the price an I believe they will still report sales over the threshold.