HinesWard86

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

fiat

not selling my btc at 32k, probably not ever selling btc at this point

btc is like gold/silver, why would you trade it for dollars that decline in value?

You wouldn’t.  That was my point.  I bet many are buying with BTC though, and I just think BTC is better play. So I would hold both or just BTC, but not trade BTC for Doge ifpossible.   I don’t have fiat anywhere but Gemini so had to use BTC.

YOLO GO DOGGIE. 

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

You wouldn’t.  That was my point.  I bet many are buying with BTC though, and I just think BTC is better play. So I would hold both or just BTC, but not trade BTC for Doge ifpossible.   I don’t have fiat anywhere but Gemini so had to use BTC.

YOLO GO DOGGIE. 

totally agree

i'll always trade dollars for platinum/gold/silver/btc/doge/whatever

we eat out for pretty much every meal, i laugh at these idiots that buy my food, cook my food, bring me my food for some worthless pieces of paper

i'd rather lose all my "money" on doge than be a slave to the system

the large pharma are essentially all now merged

we essentially have one system, the only people fighting the system are reddit guys, and the only power that exists is running gme/doge/etc to the moon and pissing people off

pretty much anyone selling gme or doge is giving in to the system and anyone buying gme or doge is fighting the system

"but gme is worth $5 why wouldn't i sell it for $300"  well that's not the point

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

iag wouldn't you agree this is total bs

robinhood/ameritrade/etc don't let people buy the only things they want

"for their own good" lol what a joke

we have all lost money on one thing or another, that's life

It's funny and the majority of them who does shit the bed and lose money, aren't the one asking for bail out, they take the loss like a champ..

Corporations and bank does teh same exact thing and ask for bailout every single time..

And they say it's for our protection... LOL...

13 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

the large pharma are essentially all now merged

we essentially have one system, the only people fighting the system are reddit guys, and the only power that exists is running gme/doge/etc to the moon and pissing people off

pretty much anyone selling gme or doge is giving in to the system and anyone buying gme or doge is fighting the system

"but gme is worth $5 why wouldn't i sell it for $300"  well that's not the point

The only problem I see is that their point was to get back at WS.  I still don’t see how buying doge impacts or gets back at anyone.  What statement are they making?   We can pump a worthless coin?    If you are going to make a point, then buying BTC makes more sense...although too many newbies in crypto don’t realize what doge is/isn’t.   I can see the pumpers getting it to .08 again or higher, but I just don’t see $1 Doge.   They want to disrupt the banks, they will go all in BTC.   Just my take.    The one advantage Doge has is price.  But I also see many on the WSB forum trying to get attention back on the stocks and off crypto.   But that will be futile if they can’t buy. ...so...idk.  It will be interesting regardless.