r/ Wall Street Bets

HinesWard86

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, D-Hustle said:

i can't even sell puts on stuff like expr/gme at ameritrade

ridiculous... i know society is falling apart but never thought it would be the financial system too... where you can buy a stock at one broker but not another

Wade you should sue RH pal

Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating potential securities claims on behalf of those who lost money using Robinhood Financial, LLC, Robinhood Securities LLC, and Robinhood Markets, Inc. (“Robinhood”) resulting from allegations that Robinhood may have engaged in illegal market manipulation.

If you used the Robinhood trading platform to invest in AAL, AMC, BB, BBBY, or GME, and suffered losses as a result of Robinhood’s actions to curb trading and increase margin requirements for certain of these securities on January 28, 2021, you may be entitled to seek compensation without payment of any out of pocket fees or costs through a contingency fee arrangement.

52 minutes ago, rjt said:

Wade you should sue RH pal

Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating potential securities claims on behalf of those who lost money using Robinhood Financial, LLC, Robinhood Securities LLC, and Robinhood Markets, Inc. (“Robinhood”) resulting from allegations that Robinhood may have engaged in illegal market manipulation.

If you used the Robinhood trading platform to invest in AAL, AMC, BB, BBBY, or GME, and suffered losses as a result of Robinhood’s actions to curb trading and increase margin requirements for certain of these securities on January 28, 2021, you may be entitled to seek compensation without payment of any out of pocket fees or costs through a contingency fee arrangement.

so let's recap

guys on reddit go after big jewish hedge fund money

in the meantime ryan cohen, jewish guy, largest gme shareholder, makes billions

dave portnoy, another jewish guy, self-promotes by bashing robinhood

jewish law firms sue

is anyone in this story other than deepfuckingvalue non-jewish?

5 minutes ago, High3rEl3m3nt said:

F’ing kraken. Site login issues. Wonder if prices will dip. Just my thoughts in real time. 

If they do , won’t be long term..for good coins anyway....but this is why they have  always been my least favorite exchange.   I would never hold short term volatile coins there.   Of course when all things go haywire, other exchanges often go down also.  That’s another reason why pump  and dump shit coins are risky.  

I couldn’t get in either,  said they have disabled sign ins due to demand. Hoping that is a good thing.