r/ Wall Street Bets

HinesWard86

14 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i always respect your opinions

i just think, looking at the top 10 in volume, really the only chance for a 20x from here is doge

But there are tons of other up and coming projects...not currently in top 10.   And no, BTC or ETH or other currently high volume coins will not 20x....but you don’t always have to go 20x.   I still would rather put that kind of money on ETH, UNI, DOT, or hell UMA...and I dk even know what that is, but I bought some yesterday afternoon at $21.04  and it’s currently at about $39.

Are you going to hold all that Doge at Kraken or move to private wallet? Normally I would just hold there for quick sale point, but if u are waiting for $1, would seem to make sense.   I almost always hold on exchange against better judgment but I’m trying to pick spots and Hodl long term, so may have to move everything.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, IAG said:

But there are tons of other up and coming projects...not currently in top 10.   And no, BTC or ETH or other currently high volume coins will not 20x....but you don’t always have to go 20x.   I still would rather put that kind of money on ETH, UNI, DOT, or hell UMA...and I dk even know what that is, but I bought some yesterday afternoon at $21.04  and it’s currently at about $39.

Are you going to hold all that Doge at Kraken or move to private wallet? Normally I would just hold there for quick sale point, but if u are waiting for $1, would seem to make sense. 

not sure what i am doing with the doggie

can't really sell or do anything at the kraken since it is slow/down for 23 hrs a day... thankfully i got my limit order sell btc 38,400 and buy btc 36,400 in... seems like the site is usually up just long enough for me to do something stupid

9 minutes ago, IAG said:

Are you going to hold all that Doge at Kraken or move to private wallet? Normally I would just hold there for quick sale point, but if u are waiting for $1, would seem to make sense.   I almost always hold on exchange against better judgment but I’m trying to pick spots and Hodl long term, so may have to move everything.

I guess we now know, who Chapo's ghost is!! :mutley

10 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

good god no man

the only things you should be buying today are btc/dot/doge... if you have to buy a stock then bbw

I've got a fair bit of cash sitting there getting nothing, I figure I'll just toss it in one of these tech stocks and it'll keep going up - like they have been. I'm anti tech co's, but I'll take the money. They do pay a small divi.

What's BBW?

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

I've got a fair bit of cash sitting there getting nothing, I figure I'll just toss it in one of these tech stocks and it'll keep going up - like they have been. I'm anti tech co's, but I'll take the money. They do pay a small divi.

The banks won't pay more than .00001% interest on savings so buying stocks paying 5-7% dividends is a wise use of cash otherwise earning next to nothing sitting in the bank.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The banks won't pay more than .00001% interest on savings so buying stocks paying 5-7% dividends is a wise use of cash otherwise earning next to nothing sitting in the bank.

Yup, i have that capital one money fund acct - been paying about 1% for ages,(a decent place for cash) now it's down to .3%, fuck them.