r/ Wall Street Bets

HinesWard86

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

3 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

why does my reward from yesterday still say "confirming"?

it's included in my total so i'm guessing i can unstake/sell

They generally pay out on Tuesday and Friday so probably available sometime today. 

Well, I am going to booted from Kraken as soon as they get to looking at the documents that I submitted. I am now a Washington resident. When I created my account, I was a resident of Utah. Sold my dot last night and converted to ETH. Will be transferring to a different exchange. IAG and others, which ones do you like outside of Coinbase?

10 minutes ago, D-Hustle said:

I sold all my shares of AT&T and it was only a 3 cent fee.  where can I find another platform that charges so little?  don't worry i'll wait.

Regulatory Fee

$0.03

So you saved $5 from the normal fee, big deal. there are other legit brokers that dont charge as well.

53 minutes ago, D-Hustle said:

I sold all my shares of AT&T and it was only a 3 cent fee.  where can I find another platform that charges so little?  don't worry i'll wait.

Regulatory Fee

$0.03

that fee is the same anywhere, based on $$ amount of the transaction

ameritrade has free trades, so does schwab, etrade, fidelity, etc

2 hours ago, High3rEl3m3nt said:

Well, I am going to booted from Kraken as soon as they get to looking at the documents that I submitted. I am now a Washington resident. When I created my account, I was a resident of Utah. Sold my dot last night and converted to ETH. Will be transferring to a different exchange. IAG and others, which ones do you like outside of Coinbase?

IAG likes Gemini.  I like Bittrex.  But they all suck for the most part 

1 hour ago, WVU said:

Uni-swap is a good place for investment dollars

I recommended that to MM last Sat when he was looking at Sushi coin.  Look at my first buy price.   Kicking myself for not buying more then...still ahead of game.  And always easy in hindsight. I’ve heard Uni may have excessive swap fees but haven’t confirmed...may impact use if cheaper alternatives. 

28EBA17E-A952-4145-83A9-D2BF39C89361.png

2 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

i know i promised iag i would hodl the doggie forever but i'm bored with it

sold 2/3rd of doggie and almost all my dot, happy to be out of those things, about even on doggie and way up on dot

would rather just shove it in btc and keep swing trading btc... that's the 1 thing i will never get shaken out of or sell at a loss

I didn’t want you to promise to stay in. I’m glad you are out!  I just wanted you to clarify for those who might be following.  Plenty of better places for that amount of money.