r/ Wall Street Bets

HinesWard86

5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i thought you bought sushi for $8 there, maybe i'm confused

No, I never bought Sushi.  I saw you liked it.  I said it’s similar  to Uni which I owned.  I didn’t know anything about how to buy Sushi or most Defi stuff so told you maybe ask Raiders.   

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

bitcoin showing why it's the fucking king

god fucking dammit i love bitcoin

Wasn’t going to say told you so....but since you brought it up.   told you so. ?

Glad you got out of that shitcoin and back to THE king of coins.

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

got out of dot at a great time

get back in at 18 iag?

i think the alts are due for a dumping

Hard to say.  I have my 12-15 spots and just holding all for now. I suck at trading...got lucky in Doge, but that was in early and out.  I don’t like to try timing in and out of same coin...with fees and tax consequences I think it’s tough to make money..for me anyway.  It was much easier in 2017 as I’ve said 100x....some people can do it that way.  I can’t. 

8 minutes ago, IAG said:

Hard to say.  I have my 12-15 spots and just holding all for now. I suck at trading...got lucky in Doge, but that was in early and out.  I don’t like to try timing in and out of same coin...with fees and tax consequences I think it’s tough to make money..for me anyway.  It was much easier in 2017 as I’ve said 100x....some people can do it that way.  I can’t. 

yeah i get that

i've been great on btc between 30-40k and i am pretty mediocre on everything else

i can see the volume spikes and know what to do but i can't stay sober and rational

For those of you who hold crypto at multiple exchanges, I recommend you use something like the Coinstats  app.  If you use Google Authenticator for 2FA, it can be a pain to log in 73x a day to multiple exchanges to check balances etc. 

I used it back in 2017, but never figured out how to sync the exchanges with API as Monkey mentioned to me a long while back.   I spent time doing so this morning, and it’s not that hard.  You can see all your info in one place. It’s nice.  I think I paid $40 for annual use.  Will be worth every penny....has a lot of features including crypto news feed etc.      There may be better apps around now that do similar things,  but I had used this one previously,  so stuck with it.   Shows overall balances, PL on each coin...etc...

I did have to add a couple trades from Gemini manually made after Initial import..not sure why that is, but will look into it. 

8 hours ago, IAG said:

For those of you who hold crypto at multiple exchanges, I recommend you use something like the Coinstats  app.  If you use Google Authenticator for 2FA, it can be a pain to log in 73x a day to multiple exchanges to check balances etc. 

I used it back in 2017, but never figured out how to sync the exchanges with API as Monkey mentioned to me a long while back.   I spent time doing so this morning, and it’s not that hard.  You can see all your info in one place. It’s nice.  I think I paid $40 for annual use.  Will be worth every penny....has a lot of features including crypto news feed etc.      There may be better apps around now that do similar things,  but I had used this one previously,  so stuck with it.   Shows overall balances, PL on each coin...etc...

I did have to add a couple trades from Gemini manually made after Initial import..not sure why that is, but will look into it. 

I need this