r/ Wall Street Bets

HinesWard86

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

still can't believe that full monty and iag steered me wrong every step of the way on the doge

and neither of them will ever take any responsibility, that's ok i love them both anyway

I’m the one who said there was a pump group at .01 budddddddyyyyy.    I know the feeling tho, I had to takesome  BTC off the board in early Jan to lock on profits and I hated to but had to much in play , could have just as easily gone wrong.

Run doggie run. 

7 minutes ago, IAG said:

I’m the one who said there was a pump group at .01 budddddddyyyyy.    I know the feeling tho, I had to takesome  BTC off the board in early Jan to lock on profits and I hated to but had to much in play , could have just as easily gone wrong.

Run doggie run. 

yeah you know i'm just joking around

i saw the volume spike but didn't get in until later, unfortunately didn't see your post at .01

who would've guessed in the past couple weeks i could do everything wrong and still make more on a freaking doggie coin and polkadot than most people make working all year

some really smart people i know continue to ignore crypto, what dopes

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

who would've guessed in the past couple weeks i could do everything wrong and still make more than most people make working all year

GAMBOL!!!     
welcome to my 2017!!

5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

yeah you know i'm just joking around

i saw the volume spike but didn't get in until later, unfortunately didn't see your post at .01

who would've guessed in the past couple weeks i could do everything wrong and still make more on a freaking doggie coin and polkadot than most people make working all year

Lol seriously. Up 6 months pay in a shit coin in a week