r/ Wall Street Bets

HinesWard86

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/4/2021 at 3:13 PM, IAG said:

And CMC (owned by Binance) put Doge at top of page.   Wish I would have bought BNB when I mentioned a week or so ago.  Feel like it was around $43-44 then. Now $55.  They probably make a killing on Doge trading. 

Wow

Binance coin at 98.00 good call Iggy!!!

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yea, I know what he did was shitty, but how is that different than appearing on CNBC and saying some stock has "a long way to run"?

“Gill accomplished all of this while maintaining his status as a FINRA-regulated broker affiliated with MML MassMutual and ignoring the fact he was violating numerous industry and securities rules and regulations.
87. By using a false identity, Gill failed to disclose his position as a regulated securities broker and industry insider and was able to mislead his media audience with his “every man” act and vilify securities industry professionals to incite his media audience to purchase GameStop shares so he himself could reap large profits.”

I think there is a transparency/disclosure issue.

On 2/9/2021 at 3:38 PM, milwaukee mike said:

i'm gonna go call bnb a scam all over twitter like she does to my poor little doggie

You must not have a large Twitter following pal!  ? BNB to the moon!!

You must be killing it with Cake.  I sold my UNI today.  Made a little on it, but from what I can gather, better coins to do same thing much cheaper. 

On 2/19/2021 at 7:50 AM, IAG said:

I sold my UNI today.  Made a little on it, but from what I can gather, better coins to do same thing much cheaper. 

Hey Higher Element...this may be the answer to the question you asked in poker last night. ?  “BIG MISTAKE”

I didn’t have that much, and made a profit, but up 50 percent since I sold yesterday. And this is why I typically like to just HODL.   Can’t remember what I swapped it for,  but nothing that did 50 percent I know this...probably more BTC.

But you can’t own em all...