r/ Wall Street Bets

HinesWard86

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Lol I never sold. Never thought I’d be up on them again. Tremendous day !

Are your horseshoes made out of the same silver as your spoons? 

Congrats pal. Take it to the moon. It's crazy shit. How did you make out with the Doge situation? 

10 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Mike is my degenerate brother 

next stop NFTs and virtual collectibles aka the dumbest shit on earth !

I think someone posted it here somewhere, but somebody just bought a digital art piece for like 600k or something. I think the biggest will be whoever gets pokemon official. It's insanely popular again right now. 

5 hours ago, jd_ said:

Are your horseshoes made out of the same silver as your spoons? 

Congrats pal. Take it to the moon. It's crazy shit. How did you make out with the Doge situation? 

lol I wish 

I’m honestly the Brock landers of investing 

I did hold around 2 btc from a few hundo to now. Shout out to Raiders for that one! 

everything else I manage to fuck up and lose money. Do have around 800k doge still. So praying for the moon !!!!

3 minutes ago, Smoke said:

Yikes, may want to dip your toes back in the water. 

I just bought some to help the cause.   I only had 5 or so...didn’t sell at bottom.  I am just focusing on crypto for now.  If anything I may investigate these NFTs more. But that may be more than I want to take on now.  What’s your thought on those Smoke?   It makes sense...esp the art...but what’s the equivalent of hanging it on your wall?     Having it on an open laptop?

1 hour ago, IAG said:

I just bought some to help the cause.   I only had 5 or so...didn’t sell at bottom.  I am just focusing on crypto for now.  If anything I may investigate these NFTs more. But that may be more than I want to take on now.  What’s your thought on those Smoke?   It makes sense...esp the art...but what’s the equivalent of hanging it on your wall?     Having it on an open laptop?

I don't like NFTs personally. I don't understand the hype 

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

you were yelling at me for holding 2 million!  i was too dumb to just hodl all of that

No.  You were smart. I’m sure you still have plenty.   But lol,  you should see the discussion on my FB crypto group.   I started thread “Does anyone feel like a schmuck for telling their friends not to pile in Doge at .08? “ ?

Most controversial thread on there in a while. Lol. 

Just now, Smoke said:

should have HELD HELD HELD

Should have.  I did buy a couple dimes worth at .33 on Musk news.  Still don’t think it’s organic.  If I were Raise, I would say it’s Musk and/or Tether manipulation.  In any case, was weirdest thing I have seen in crypto weeks ago.  Now I  am really beginning to think I’m in some alternate universe.

Joey. Send me some gummies ?

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Should have.  I did buy a couple dimes worth at .33 on Musk news.  Still don’t think it’s organic.  If I were Raise, I would say it’s Musk and/or Tether manipulation.  In any case, was weirdest thing I have seen in crypto weeks ago.  Now I  am really beginning to think I’m in some alternate universe.

Joey. Send me some gummies ?

Still not to late to jump on the train. I see it going to a dollar

5 minutes ago, Smoke said:

Still not to late to jump on the train. I see it going to a dollar

I bought at .33 as I said.  I will let that ride til close to SNL.   At this point $1 is not even 2x...not worth risk imo..   I would rather put more in ETH and BNB.  And I’m only partly kidding about Tether being used to pump. A shit ton printed last night, and I believe they have an audit coming up soon.  I will never trust USDT. Ever.  

But happy HODLING Smoker.  GL.  P.s.   send gummies.  ?