r/ Wall Street Bets

HinesWard86

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, rjt said:

Robinhood CEO couldn't have handled this interview any worse.  What a POS

Portnoy was on tucker earlier, he commented that Robinhood is done, they will no longer exist soon, and asked why would the CEO be willing to commit suicide? The implication being that these people with billions on the line were more than willing to make him an offer he couldn't refuse.

5 minutes ago, WVU said:

He tried to use SEC regulations as an excuse to break SEC rules

It's pretty clear from the way he dodged the interview questions that he doesn't think his firm has a liquidity problem, but by SEC standards his firm is under capitalized. 

He had a choice, add the capital needed and let your customers continue to trade... or fuck them.

1 minute ago, WVU said:

IGGY, I'm afraid to go to bed!  I might auto sell at .06 but I feel like this could soar

I have no idea.  I’ve been scouring Twitter,   This new money  doesn’t know that it’s a joke coin ...just that Elon Musk Tweeted about it and it’s going up fast.  I imagine lots of newbies signing up on exchanges which will help crypto overall.  They also think it’s realistic it goes to $1.     Who knows...could be the perfect storm...I would not sell yet personally. I am not...But I have high risk tolerance.