r/ Wall Street Bets

HinesWard86

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

I remember Boat saying if you take it to a local gold/silver dealer you wouldn't have to pay taxes.  It's over 10k so obviously if jmbullion offers over spot and the local coin dealer offers 95%, and I have to pay taxes on both, I'll stick with jmbullion lol

That local will prob offer you 70%, you might be able to do multiple smaller (say 5K) sales to JM.

1 minute ago, WVU said:

houser do a quick dump on doge if you get a 20% gain.  I think you are late to the party and the coin is pretty much worthless in the real world

i disagree with that, i think after i sold it there is nowhere to go but UP to a dollar

koss is worthless but that didn't stop it from going to 150 etc etc

supply and demand, so if there any more days going forward where the volume exceeds the market cap, how can it go down?

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

i disagree with that, i think after i sold it there is nowhere to go but UP to a dollar

koss is worthless but that didn't stop it from going to 150 etc etc

supply and demand, so if there any more days going forward where the volume exceeds the market cap, how can it go down?

are you buying back in at 5+?  I doubt it, pal

8 minutes ago, housepicks said:

My concern now is the WSB coin. If the herd moves on its over. 

See screen shot of  what I posted above.  It was apparently  up and taken down in night and out back up.  There is no WSB coin. That’s why I asked if they were hacked.     I do see one being created though.