r/ Wall Street Bets

HinesWard86

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Monitor-Tan said:

I love when crypto prices surge, all the shit coin vs it's not a shit coin conversation starts popping up again. It's like trying to persuade Trump supporter to switch over to Biden Camp, or vice versa trying to get a Biden Camper to switch over to the Trump Land..

bingo

other than btc/eth they are mostly all shit coins that can easily go to 0, or they could go to the moon

no floor and no ceiling to these things which makes it fun even when you're buried

2 minutes ago, Monitor-Tan said:

I love when crypto prices surge, all the shit coin vs it's not a shit coin conversation starts popping up again. It's like trying to persuade Trump supporter to switch over to Biden Camp, or vice versa trying to get a Biden Camper to switch over to the Trump Land..

Hahahaha... so true!! People can get very attached to their shitcoins!   Remember Monkey and I going to mattresses over EOS?  Lol. 

Just now, housepicks said:

I’m bored and I’ve been in it for 2 hours

You would not have been bored yesterday afternoon/ last night if  u bought when posted at .11 ish and it went up 800 percent in a day or two.  Believe me, crypto is anything but boring, but lots of momentum plays which require paying attention..and sometimes it gets boring.   If you feel like you have to watch constantly you are probably overexposed.  That’s why I sold nice chunk of BTC earlier in month....but I feel like this could be a game changer for BTC, so I bought back in higher today...though obv made good profits as what I sold was bought much earlier than recent run. I’ll probably feel overexposed again if it doesn’t go above 40 by weekend..lol. Damn crypto. 

7 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

what's the point when kraken is down, robinhood is blocking crypto trades, etc

these pricks killed the momentum for now

i like that "dogshit" coin comment lolol

Yeah they did.  Once things settle down I am off Kraken (again).  Remember I bitched about them in 2017 always going down. Thought site had improved 100 percent but guess not. 

hahahaha dog shitcoin was funny  :laugh    I am going to go tan and grocery store, and fully expect for BTC to be at 32k and Dogshitcoin to be at .02 by time I get back.    But I am forcing myself out of house.    Definitely a sign of too much in game.  Tweet again Elon!

P.s.  sometime I need you to help me with auto buy/sells and stop losses on one of these platforms.   If you would be so kind. 

5 minutes ago, IAG said:

Yeah they did.  Once things settle down I am off Kraken (again).  Remember I bitched about them in 2017 always going down. Thought site had improved 100 percent but guess not. 

hahahaha dog shitcoin was funny  :laugh    I am going to go tan and grocery store, and fully expect for BTC to be at 32k and Dogshitcoin to be at .02 by time I get back.    But I am forcing myself out of house.    Definitely a sign of too much in game.  Tweet again Elon!

P.s.  sometime I need you to help me with auto buy/sells and stop losses on one of these platforms.   If you would be so kind. 

the only one i use for that is the kraken, and it's pretty easy... not sure about how stop losses work on there but we can figure it out

55 minutes ago, IAG said:

Problem I see  in short term is that Cardano is not sexy enough for momentum plays.  Once people calm down and invest on fundamentals it will do well I’m sure..although I sold half my Ada for BTC this morning and half for doge yesterday afternoon.    I will buy back in eventually.    But yeah, for anyone to suggest something like ADA is comparable to Doge is silliness. 

How's this for SEXY

96052380_3048748305189487_35106972826788

51 minutes ago, IAG said:

You would not have been bored yesterday afternoon/ last night if  u bought when posted at .11 ish and it went up 800 percent in a day or two.  Believe me, crypto is anything but boring, but lots of momentum plays which require paying attention..and sometimes it gets boring.   If you feel like you have to watch constantly you are probably overexposed.  That’s why I sold nice chunk of BTC earlier in month....but I feel like this could be a game changer for BTC, so I bought back in higher today...though obv made good profits as what I sold was bought much earlier than recent run. I’ll probably feel overexposed again if it doesn’t go above 40 by weekend..lol. Damn crypto. 

IAG always wins, even in the crypto market!