r/ Wall Street Bets

HinesWard86

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

iag does a lot of weird things and takes no responsibility for them when i mis-time doge

is today the day people can insta buy crypto again on robinhood?

Huh?     You just go ahead and keep telling people Doge is going to a dollar and you won’t sell before a penny before  then.  No more inside tips to MM on legit coins!

Man I can’t wait til SB is over. 

34 minutes ago, IAG said:

Huh?     You just go ahead and keep telling people Doge is going to a dollar and you won’t sell before a penny before  then.  No more inside tips to MM on legit coins!

Man I can’t wait til SB is over. 

i was kidding also

i did hear a rumor that doge was going to a dollar though

or maybe i started the rumor, i don't really remember lol

11 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i was kidding also

i did hear a rumor that doge was going to a dollar though

or maybe i started the rumor, i don't really remember lol

Doge would be dead if Musk didn’t tweet about it again, after touting it, then calling it a joke and supporting BTC, now tweeting about it again.  I dk what the hell he’s doing. Makes zero sense. My guess is he’s a sociopath/narcissist, or has some other personality disorder.

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

Doge would be dead if Musk didn’t tweet about it again, after touting it, then calling it a joke and supporting BTC, now tweeting about it again.  I dk what the hell he’s doing. Makes zero sense. My guess is he’s a sociopath/narcissist, or has some other personality disorder.

I think he's just testing his power, he prob cant believe that people are really that stupid to invest on random tweets. It's also possible liquor is involved in the late night "comments" :mutley

10 minutes ago, IAG said:

it was starting to get more volume yesterday afternoon and kept testing .04

ugh i was gonna sell my DOT with higher and rebuy at 20.01, here we are

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

Substitute “project”  for “coin.”    You might see it differently.  

i have no problem with crypto, i like these things because they have no floor or ceiling

just make up a number and you'll eventually be right lol

dot is worth $1

dot is worth $100

those will both probably be right on a long enough timeline

my daughter had a legit science project too with some big words and cute pictures... doesn't mean it's worth $10 billion

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i have no problem with crypto, i like these things because they have no floor or ceiling

just make up a number and you'll eventually be right lol

dot is worth $1

dot is worth $100

those will both probably be right on a long enough timeline

my daughter had a legit science project too with some big words and cute pictures... doesn't mean it's worth $10 billion

Incorrect. But WVU and I have tried to explain the differences, but you don’t see it,  There are legit projects and there are shit coins. 

Are you still holding your Doge to $1?

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Incorrect. But WVU and I have tried to explain the differences, but you don’t see it,  There are legit projects and there are shit coins. 

Are you still holding your Doge to $1?

they are almost all shit coins, some are less shitty than others

just because they go on huge rips doesn't mean they are somehow great ideas or worth money 10 years into the future

the more likely scenario is i hold doge to 0, but strange things happen

4 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

they are almost all shit coins, some are less shitty than others

just because they go on huge rips doesn't mean they are somehow great ideas or worth money 10 years into the future

the more likely scenario is i hold doge to 0, but strange things happen

That’s my whole point.   You previously implied  or outright stated they were ALL the same.    Saturday you said that Doge was the “ONE CHANCE” to make millions.  Wondering if you are still holding to $1, if you think it will more likely go to 0. 

if you 2x5 times ur money will you sell?

You know where I stand lol. 

well you take my posts too seriously then

people fall in love with stuff that is fraud (including doge), but then again it is all fraud

covid is a fraud yet people still wear masks and take vaccines

election was a fraud yet biden still plays president after they pop him up out of the crypt

theranos/bre-x/enron/etc were frauds yet people continued to throw billions at them and refused to accept that it was fraud

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

well you take my posts too seriously then

people fall in love with stuff that is fraud (including doge), but then again it is all fraud

covid is a fraud yet people still wear masks and take vaccines

election was a fraud yet biden still plays president after they pop him up out of the crypt

theranos/bre-x/enron/etc were frauds yet people continued to throw billions at them and refused to accept that it was fraud

I’m not talking about  all the other stuff,  I just want you to answer the question about your Doge position.  Are you still holding til $1 or are you walking that back because you have determined is a fraud and will sell at a certain number? 
How much faith do you have that Musk and “Doge army” can save this shitcoin?  I’m genuinely curious.

1 minute ago, IAG said:

I’m not talking about  all the other stuff,  I just want you to answer the question about your Doge position.  Are you still holding til $1 or are you walking that back because you have determined is a fraud and will sell at a certain number? 
How much faith do you have that Musk and “Doge army” can save this shitcoin?  I’m genuinely curious.

i always knew doge was a fraud, heck i was trading it 3 years ago, so it's not as though that is new info

of course i'm still hodling for $1... looks dead now but who knows, momentum can get crazy... the people that sold gme on the way up for 40 looked pretty dumb when it hit 480

6 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i always knew doge was a fraud, heck i was trading it 3 years ago, so it's not as though that is new info

of course i'm still hodling for $1... looks dead now but who knows, momentum can get crazy... the people that sold gme on the way up for 40 looked pretty dumb when it hit 480

Yeah, but that’s a ton of money to tie up for the length of time it will take Doge to get there imo.  But just wanted to confirm you are holding to $1.00.  Again, I don’t think you can compare GME and Doge, but I wish you guys luck!  

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

Yeah, but that’s a ton of money to tie up for the length of time it will take Doge to get there imo.  But just wanted to confirm you are holding to $1.00.  Again, I don’t think you can compare GME and Doge, but I wish you guys luck!  

i always respect your opinions

i just think, looking at the top 10 in volume, really the only chance for a 20x from here is doge