Jump to content

r/ Wall Street Bets


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

still can't believe that full monty and iag steered me wrong every step of the way on the doge

and neither of them will ever take any responsibility, that's ok i love them both anyway

Definitely don't recall steering  Avril the wrong way with doge.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, milwaukee mike said:

well you didn't steer me the right way!

how can i buy millions of something at 2 sell it at 4/6, rebuy at 4 and it goes to 8 and somehow i'm barely ahead?

LOL!:lol

 Fair enough, this is gambling forum dot com afterall...!! I think.... for the most part....

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

musk just tweeted Who let the Doge out

Hahaha.. can’t believe I bought more of this shit.   Will never be new BTC.,,but maybe the new LTC?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

still can't believe that full monty and iag steered me wrong every step of the way on the doge

and neither of them will ever take any responsibility, that's ok i love them both anyway

I’m the one who said there was a pump group at .01 budddddddyyyyy.    I know the feeling tho, I had to takesome  BTC off the board in early Jan to lock on profits and I hated to but had to much in play , could have just as easily gone wrong.

 

Run doggie run. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, IAG said:

I’m the one who said there was a pump group at .01 budddddddyyyyy.    I know the feeling tho, I had to takesome  BTC off the board in early Jan to lock on profits and I hated to but had to much in play , could have just as easily gone wrong.

 

Run doggie run. 

yeah you know i'm just joking around

i saw the volume spike but didn't get in until later, unfortunately didn't see your post at .01

who would've guessed in the past couple weeks i could do everything wrong and still make more on a freaking doggie coin and polkadot than most people make working all year

some really smart people i know continue to ignore crypto, what dopes

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

 

who would've guessed in the past couple weeks i could do everything wrong and still make more than most people make working all year

some really smart people i know continue to ignore crypto, what dopes

 

 

GAMBOL!!!     
welcome to my 2017!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

yeah you know i'm just joking around

i saw the volume spike but didn't get in until later, unfortunately didn't see your post at .01

who would've guessed in the past couple weeks i could do everything wrong and still make more on a freaking doggie coin and polkadot than most people make working all year

some really smart people i know continue to ignore crypto, what dopes

 

 

Lol seriously. Up 6 months pay in a shit coin in a week 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, High3rEl3m3nt said:

nice! 

but you know how crypto goes, i'm more pissed than happy because if i just turned off the screen i would be up another 80k

timing is everything

good luck higher, are you still in dot?  i'm waiting for another dip to get back in that

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...