HRWager

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, HRWager said:

I have no idea. Maybe WVU will know since he was in the same chat. I might have missed something but I’ve asked boat multiple times to discuss it and he never does .

so in that chat we had

george (fake bookie)

boat3 (hypocrite)

wvu (hypocrite scumbag)

kinger (hypocrite scumbag)

i guess that makes 3 hypocrites, 2 scumbags, and 1 fake all in the same chat with only 4 people!   has to be some kind of record

1 hour ago, rjt said:

Boat always comes back and then disappears again.  Weird guy 

they are called benders

if he isnt deep into a bender he doesnt post. his energy comes from drink after drink alcohol is a stimulant until you reach .25 BAC

when his doctor and wife tell him to stop, the power-posting stops too 

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Lets get the facts straight.

I posted a bunch of political threads...chumpo bot posted a bunch of spam with the names of political people in the title,:bulb

GET A Life (You Mouthshit PARROT STIFF)

Here are the FACTS:

It was apparent (that after yesterday's discussion about the way that you have been fukking forum with your RW,Trump, Alex Jones, Kraken Mouthshits)--That a decision had been made by the Moderation Team to MERGE ALL of the Political Threads into One Master Thread..

So, your Brainless Mouthshit Stupidity Would NOT Continue to Fukk up the look of the Forum.

It was clear, that Only a Brainless MOUTHSHIT IDIOT Would have persisted in starting more RW MOUTHSHIT Threads -- When the Mods (Jimmy or whomever) had clearly indicated that they wanted ALL of the political stuff in One Thread.

Only a True PIECE of Shit (Completely Unworthy of Any Respect) would have continued to start new threads (after they had Been Merged).

You are a Piece of Shit (who is continuing to fukk up the forum, and expects the Mods to clean up after your shit).

You Deserve to be Banned (or put on Post review). Period.

7 hours ago, HRWager said:

I have no idea. Maybe WVU will know since he was in the same chat. I might have missed something but I’ve asked boat multiple times to discuss it and he never does .

Yeah I really don’t know.  I haven’t spoken to him since that day.  Just glad I quit our short partnership.  I know he’s a friend of yours but no way could I ever work with him again.

10 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

so in that chat we had

george (fake bookie)

boat3 (hypocrite)

wvu (hypocrite scumbag)

kinger (hypocrite scumbag)

i guess that makes 3 hypocrites, 2 scumbags, and 1 fake all in the same chat with only 4 people!   has to be some kind of record

Hurtful Mike. Good day to you too. It was WVU, bbb and eye only