• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, HRWager said:

Boat is alive. I texted him a few hrs ago

Well, you texted somebody. Possibly the same somebody who took over his account here.

Still, IAG says he is alive. Her theory is that somebody of the same name and age in the same smallish town died and that's the obituary.. Hope so. I don't wish anybody dead. Not even Meatman. However, after the fact, I lost not a drop from the eye.

3 minutes ago, BGS 9.5 said:

So not 1 regular poster here has any knowledge of Boat being dead, but you say he is.  You are a dipshit.

No. I'm obviously not. You'd like to think, or hope I am, but that ain't happening Sonny. You stink, I'll always ask "What the fuck is that smell".

Have another try.

Not one regular poster here has any knowledge of him being alive either. I hope he is, and IAG's theory may be right, but right now a guy who disappeared from the forum has an obituary in his hometown paper and its the same name and age. Chronological age anyways. If its somebody else in the box, I suppose they'd be of the same mental age as he was/is as well. 

1 minute ago, BGS 9.5 said:

Care to post some concrete info. on Boat being dead?  

I thought not.

Care to tell me who that is standing on the corner of 9th and Sunnyview in Bumfuck, Idaho?

I thought not.

But, if you want concrete info...

In its simplest form, concrete is a mixture of paste and aggregates, or rocks. The paste, composed of portland cement and water, coats the surface of the fine (small) and coarse (larger) aggregates.

You're running out of spaghetti, and there's a skidmark showing in your tutu.