Black Lives Matter nominated for Nobel Peace prize

WVU

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Snap poll, who's underwear would you rather wear as a facemask, Hers or jerry nadlers? I'd have to go with Nadler's.

I think that says more about you than most of us would like to know, Mike. Mind  you, I don't know who Jerry Nadler is. Or what is so special about her knickers. Is there a shortage of facemasks where you live, but a choice of abandoned underwear?

7 minutes ago, Paddy said:

I think that says more about you than most of us would like to know, Mike. Mind  you, I don't know who Jerry Nadler is. Or what is so special about her knickers. Is there a shortage of facemasks where you live, but a choice of abandoned underwear?

Paddy you don't even want to be in the same elevator as Jerry Nadler.

jabba2.bmp

EEERXuHXoAAjt2k.jpg

dont get too upset folks

this entire thing is CIA. they understand that these ppl have been pandered to for 50 years and they are going backwards. they are simply so piss poor at everything they need super-special treatment. a real infusion of help or they will lash out. this will happen every 10-15 years

Facts from the Bureau of Justice a US Govt Agency

Also definitions of the word "survey " from Websters so there is not confusion , some idiots like zz or ajt might think you are talking about one of them fake polls they like to quote or maybe an episode of Family Feud ,,, so for those of limited knowledge and tiny brains here are a couple other uses of the term.

to query (someone) in order to collect data for the analysis of some aspect of a group or area

to view or consider comprehensively

int.jpg.5973ea5e5c0ae4be31e2c00176c52cb6.jpg

No wonder these wacked out LIBS like Joey and ZZ are so touchy on this subject, they have been totally brainwashed by their MSM gods.

specifics of study https://mobile.twitter.com/ZachG932/status/1364024711592738817

44 percent of LIB thought that cops kill 1000 unarmed blacks per year

22 percent thought the number was 10k or more!!!!

The real number is under 30

unarmed blacks.jpeg