$25 Super Bowl squares..Limit 5 (for now)

IAG

Just now, Shavencoinpurse said:

Someone can pick my squares if that is ok

Geezus, now IAG will start a poll asking who wants to choose your squares only after she starts a poll about if everyone is ok with it and then follows that up with a poll asking if you’re ok with the 2 posters who agreed to make your picks and then another poll asking if everyone is happy with her decision to make polls on the matter

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Geezus, now IAG will start a poll asking who wants to choose your squares only after she starts a poll about if everyone is ok with it and then follows that up with a poll asking if you’re ok with the 2 posters who agreed to make your picks and then another poll asking if everyone is happy with her decision to make polls on the matter

No. I picked his squares stiff.  

8 minutes ago, IAG said:

I took two more.  A few more are available to whoever wants them...limit removed. 

KEEP GETTING THIS MESSAGE EVEN AFTER LOGGING OUT PLEASE GIVE ME NUMBER 84 

Picks can not be changed at this time due to the following reason(s): You have picked the maximum allowed number of squares. 

16 hours ago, Brayden11 said:

When do the pool #’s get drawn? 

It’s just a matter of pushing a button on the site....will probably do later this afternoon or in morning.  Only decision to make is if we have the site generate different random numbers each quarter, or just one draw.  I am leaning toward one board for all four quarters,  as many did not  sign up at RYP (I entered for them manually)  and I’m not inclined to post new screen shots after each quarter.  Might get confusing. Hate to have someone think they won, only to find out numbers shifted.    But want to discuss with TN.  Anyone can feel free to make inout, but ultimately may be disregarded lol. 

One board is my choice.  Many are going to be a parties and such and if you have mulitiple squares, keeping track of your numbers would be a mess.

I say lock in the numbers today and let everyone know what they have.  If their numbers seem to suck it gives them time to enter another pool possibly.

Thanks for your help running this and all the 10 liners you do.  You probably do more at this site that keeps people here than anyone and then you still have to deal with the idiots on top of that.  I know when I say thanks, its from many of us!

5 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

One board is my choice.  Many are going to be a parties and such and if you have mulitiple squares, keeping track of your numbers would be a mess.

I say lock in the numbers today and let everyone know what they have.  If their numbers seem to suck it gives them time to enter another pool possibly.

Thanks for your help running this and all the 10 liners you do.  You probably do more at this site that keeps people here than anyone and then you still have to deal with the idiots on top of that.  I know when I say thanks, its from many of us!

Agree 100 percent.   I just wanted to discuss with you since you had jumped in and volunteered to take the postup money and help get this off the ground. (Thank you!!)  As a reminder payouts are as follows:

$500 1st quarter

$750 2nd quarter

$500 3rd quarter

$750 on final score.

I will go log in at RYP,  adjust the settings to draw once, and post the board.