The X

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, The X said:

To get my test results. Not everyone loses taste.

My parents were on a trip with a group of 8 people around new years.   They got back on Monday, on Tuesday my mom had a fever of 101 for about 3 hours after working out.  Wednesday she got a call from one lady who had to be tested for work, she was positive.  so my mom got tested on Thursday.  Came back positive.  my dad never had a symptom.  about 8 days later my mom lost taste and smell.  my dad did a couple days later.  neither one still has fully recovered taste and smell, but other than that 101 temp for a couple hours no other effects.

the rest of their group ranging from 55-65 year olds, no issues other than taste/smell.  none in hospital.

granted my parents shoulda gotten it a while ago.  they been frequenting maskless bars in wisconsin the whole summer and most the winter.  and been back twice since they had covid.  I just assume all those fucks up there got it and don't care.

Just now, Smoke said:

the mask you are wearing is a simple cloth one that won't protect you. You need a medical grade mask. Do the lighter test. With your mask on, light a lighter and try to blow out the flame, if you are able to your mask is no good.

No No No

you need to wear 2, no 3 masks, stay inside and never come with in 20 ft of another human