balance transfer fee

ERBtheGREAT

6 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

Thanks Mike.  I see you just have to donate $5 and you can join the credit union and get that card.  Seems like the best deal there is!

Just now, ERBtheGREAT said:

Thanks Mike.  I see you just have to donate $5 and you can join the credit union and get that card.  Seems like the best deal there is!

yeah best wishes to your friend

my experience sadly is that people that need financial help usually continue to need it... if it were me i would work 2 full time jobs and save every dollar to get out of it, but a lot of people aren't wired that way

The key is to get a card you’re going to use daily and set up Auto Pay for full amount every month, you don’t pay interest and you should get rewards, I average $60 back a month on my discover and Sears 

Then load up on cash back reward cards and run up the requirements (on things you need only) get the $150-$250 cash back reward, set up auto pay spread across the 0% APR offer and cut up card.

Make sure none of your cards have annual fees

You can Make $1500-2k the first year doing this then have to wait 18mo and start over with sometimes the same cards 

Shit I just remembered....I once pulled the cable trick on my Discover card, I told them I was transferring my balance and wanted to cancel my card, they asked why and I said I needed 0% APR for a year because I was in a pinch...

They gave me 9mo on the spot....I divided up balance and did auto pay and stopped using card

Your ‘friend’ might want to try that first...

5 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

Shit I just remembered....I once pulled the cable trick on my Discover card, I told them I was transferring my balance and wanted to cancel my card, they asked why and I said I needed 0% APR for a year because I was in a pinch...

They gave me 9mo on the spot....I divided up balance and did auto pay and stopped using card

Your ‘friend’ might want to try that first...

Why don’t you pay your debts?