TESLA invests in BTC. BTC price goes to new All time High

IAG

4 minutes ago, Deemer said:

Thanks I’d send it to you but you never emailed me pal!

Lol. I was hammered and couldn’t keep up with chat typing on iPad.  Then I left and lost chat history...Probably for the best lol

if this is the message u are referring to, they just mean don’t send ETH or BCH or anything else there.  You are fine...but good to check. 

7CA7CD2C-C248-49FD-8E9A-439982443EBE.png

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, IAG said:

Lol. I was hammered and couldn’t keep up with chat typing on iPad.  Then I left and lost chat history...Probably for the best lol

if this is the message u are referring to they just mean don’t send ETH or BCH or anything else there. 

7CA7CD2C-C248-49FD-8E9A-439982443EBE.png

Yep. Just sent let’s hope it doesn’t get lost in OUTERSPACE.

Can anyone tell me how to buy more obscure coins tokens like SUSHI, 1INCH, VGX, ZKS, etc?

Binance wont allow US citizens, so the only place I can find to trade is Uniswap (https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap). And when you search for the more obscure tokens, they say they are "inactive", and "trade at your own risk". Is this legit? Is there a better way than this?

3 hours ago, Smoke said:

IAG any thoughts on bitcoin cash. I have a feeling it's going to explode. 

Sorry buddy I missed this, I own a minimal amount. I think any coin available on PayPal

will hold its own at minimum..especially when they go Intl crypto offerings.  I honestly haven’t followed it for years...might add Roger Ver on Twitter and see what’s been happening.  If I run across anything I’ll let you know!

2 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

BCH one of the worst places to put your money IMO. Monero is also garbage. I'd put it into LTC rather than either of those, although you'll get a much better return elsewhere.

I dk about Monero.  It will either explode or die to to ongoing delistings/regulation.  
neutral on BCH except I do think all coins listed on PPal will continue  do well with less risk. BTC BCH ETH LTC .  I said LTC would boom last fall in $40 something when PayPal listed and it’s now $160, but still way off ATH..price benefits it because many people want to own one coin and not fraction of BTC ..psychogical thing...and PayPal still hasn’t allowed in crypto buys in many countries that they intend to early this year sometime. . 

1 hour ago, tailsyoulose said:

Can anyone tell me how to buy more obscure coins tokens like SUSHI, 1INCH, VGX, ZKS, etc?

Binance wont allow US citizens, so the only place I can find to trade is Uniswap (https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap). And when you search for the more obscure tokens, they say they are "inactive", and "trade at your own risk". Is this legit? Is there a better way than this?

Vgx I think you can only buy on voyager 

5 hours ago, WVU said:

Raiders, I want to put $100 on 200 coins hoping for the big 100xers.  What do you think of this strategy at this time and where should I start?  Top 200?  top 200 volume?

Look at the market cap of ETH, then look at coins that can grow at least 100x to equal ETH. DeFi, smart contracts and NFTs is what I'm scooping up.

2 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

Gate.io has a lot of those coins. This is a little complicated but you want to download Metamask on your desktop browser. Then you are going to go to Uniswap and connect that to Metamask, Be really careful with this. Fees are high and you can easily make mistakes. Here's a tutorial 

One of the reasons that coins like ADA and DOT are popular is because of the trading of ERC20 tokens. Right now that can only be done with ETH. ETH2 is suppose to solve the problems of high fees and speed up the process. If ETH2 fails, people will switch to ADA and DOT. With ETH, the highest fee (gas) transactions get confirmed first. This won't happen with those other smart contract platforms.

2 hours ago, IAG said:

I dk about Monero.  It will either explode or die to to ongoing delistings/regulation.  
neutral on BCH except I do think all coins listed on PPal will continue  do well with less risk. BTC BCH ETH LTC .  I said LTC would boom last fall in $40 something when PayPal listed and it’s now $160, but still way off ATH..price benefits it because many people want to own one coin and not fraction of BTC ..psychogical thing...and PayPal still hasn’t allowed in crypto buys in many countries that they intend to early this year sometime. . 

Agree. I'm staying away from all the privacy coins. WVU mentioned the only one that I'm keeping in ZEN.

Just now, raiders72 said:

Great time to be involved in cryptos. We only see these runs every 3 to 4 years. The pattern is that they happen some time after halving.

It feels different this time though,before if you told people you were in crypto they would look at you strange and mutter something about a bubble.

This time around people ask questions are kinda of envious 

Just now, Dingo said:

It feels different this time though,before if you told people you were in crypto they would look at you strange and mutter something about a bubble.

This time around people ask questions are kinda of envious 

Definitely happened to me when I talked crypto. I went through the bull runs of 2013 and 2017, Those lasted months,. Let's hope this one lasts longer because of the acceptance.