super bowl streaker

zzmocashzz

They’re not going to take a bet at those odds for that amount when the bettor can make it happen...

Same as the Dopes on these forums who always say ‘Oh yeah you don’t think I bet it how about betting me 50k and I’ll prove it’

Pretty sure out of the 1000x I’ve seen that offered it has never been accepted 

Nobody is taking a bet that can be had by the bettor

8 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Even at 1000 you would get plenty of people to get drunk enuff by the 4th qtr to be talked into doing it for $2500 and you bailing them out of jail...

They act the fool and do an overnight for $2500 and you collect the white meat (5k)

Too easy for the player....50 max I’d guess

your a stiff

1 hour ago, Teddy kgb said:

I told Downer not to give me the keys to his car.....Not my fault he did and I drove it off a cliff...I blame him 

Fuck off man,  at this point,  ban this piece of shit.  At least Yisman disappeared.  You want to come back and talk shit about me like I did something to you.  

You never one time told me any of the shit you spew.  I have the entire text and offered to post it.   Just a sorry POS.  

6 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Fuck off man,  at this point,  ban this piece of shit.  At least Yisman disappeared.  You want to come back and talk shit about me like I did something to you.  

You never one time told me any of the shit you spew.  I have the entire text and offered to post it.   Just a sorry POS.  

I thought you guys had a bet, he really owes you for car damage?