WIRFS

FISHHEAD

1. Hawks dominate with O line in the pros besides Bama.  I think they are expecting another high pick.
  2. he Iowa Hawkeyes have long been a factory for quality NFL offensive line play. From longtime starters like Brandon Scherff, Bryan Bulaga, and Marshal Yanda, to upstart blockers like Tristan Wirfs, the Hawkeyes continue to churn out talent. Can Iowa offensive tackle Alaric Jackson carry on the trend 

2 minutes ago, kyhawk said:
  1. Hawks dominate with O line in the pros besides Bama.  I think they are expecting another high pick.
  2. he Iowa Hawkeyes have long been a factory for quality NFL offensive line play. From longtime starters like Brandon Scherff, Bryan Bulaga, and Marshal Yanda, to upstart blockers like Tristan Wirfs, the Hawkeyes continue to churn out talent. Can Iowa offensive tackle Alaric Jackson carry on the trend 

Scherff 1ST TEAM ALL PRO

YANDA HOF..........(my classmate in HS was his HS football coach)

WIRFS dominating as a rookie 

2 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

YANDA HOF..........(my classmate in HS was his HS football coach)

DAN was CF and I was LF on top ten IOWA baseball team 1977....................DAN was HS football coach for future HOF'er YANDA

KYHAWK....................................monson and grimm starters on our team. 

1 minute ago, fifty cint said:

I thought Wirfs was the best Tackle in that draft.The giants and Jets both drafted tackles ahead of him.Becton looks good,Thomas not so much,I would have taken the big guy from Iowa.

Tough call......................strange, he had GREAT year with TB rookie season, and and a so-so season with Iowa senior year(at left tackle).