Cuban bans National Anthem from Mavs home games

RaiseThese

Ha   no wonder LIBS like Joey and RJT are MSM sheep.

Post a source they dont like they cry its a bad source...post a MSM link and they cry cuz you gave them what they are used to;

That is why they fall for the BS time and time again.

They may not be full blown commies yet but are damn sure the type of spineless men that commies try to run all over.

5 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

NBA steps in to save Cuban from his own communisn fast tracking plan.

The NBA doesnt want to make it THAT obvious to the fools who are still watching this commie  propaganda garbage league.

https://www.outkick.com/nba-teams-will-play-national-anthem-and-thats-final-league-says/

I guess those record low ratings ain't going over so good at the league HQ.

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Maybe the sheep can explain to me again how Biden and the WH is proUSA

White House says Mavericks’ national anthem ban recognizes US failings

https://nypost.com/2021/02/10/wh-says-mavericks-national-anthem-ban-recognizes-us-failings/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

the unity thing isn't going over to well

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Wasn't that long ago something like this would upset me, but not this, i couldn't care less what the NBA does about anything, after the woke BLM bullshit they pushed on everyone all year, who cares.

Ha, like when I read shit about BLM wanting to burn down  DC....whatever , couldnt really hurt.

On 2/10/2021 at 10:29 AM, rjt said:

Waaaahhhh a guy took a knee during the anthem.  I’ll never watch the NFL or NBA again 

Waaaahhhh a basketball team won’t play the anthem before a game anymore 

All the NBA has to do is play it while the players are in the locker room.  I would hate to offend players in this oppressive country making $20 mil/a year.

8 minutes ago, shooterman said:

I had planned on retiring and buying season tickets for Red Sox games and taking my grandkids to all the major sports events. Haha I won't even watch those traitor cock suckers on tv anymore. 

I always watch at least of bit of the Daytona 500, i guarantee i wont watch even a second of it this weekend.